• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Not sure if this will be of much help, But my sims all use Noirs penises, and lots were black or white after the update. They can be re-skinned in CAS, the slider is in Full Face -> Cheeks. It's tedious, but one by one they're looking real again. Hope this helps.

Happy to run into this topic because i have this issue after updating to 175. Some of my sims have a black penis. Strange because i don't have any skin tone mods. I'll try your method and see if it works.

Ok, looks like clicking on a face then changing the skin tone sorts things out. But it's not very convenient because you have to repeat the operation several times. Thanks anyway.

Edited by orion75

Running into this problem too after last update. I'm in CAS looking at everything but don't see a slider or anything related to the bottom part of the body in the Cheeks section. Just a bunch of cheeks (on the face LOL) I can see the black when I click on body hair to see the entire body nude.

But I AM able to find those with the black penises in CAS by clicking on body hair under Body section. Just don't know how to make them not black...

And I also changed the skin tones of them. Didn't do anything (that appeared in CAS anyway)

Edited by RushTX

im having the same problem after updating to 175, i removed every mod file except the main ww and that didnt resolve it so it cant be a conflicting mod and nothing i did in cas worked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ if anyone has any other suggestions, would be appreciated

I'm having the same issue after updating to 175.

But not for everyone, some work. But then I have a man with medium skin who has one brown ball, the rest is black, a black man with a black (normal as it should be) dick but white balls, a white man with a white dick but there's a seam around it so it looks like dick and balls were just glued to him. 

I deleted all my mods and only installed WW, so... I have no idea what to do now but I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem

11 hours ago, RushTX said:

Running into this problem too after last update. I'm in CAS looking at everything but don't see a slider or anything related to the bottom part of the body in the Cheeks section. Just a bunch of cheeks (on the face LOL) I can see the black when I click on body hair to see the entire body nude.

But I AM able to find those with the black penises in CAS by clicking on body hair under Body section. Just don't know how to make them not black...

And I also changed the skin tones of them. Didn't do anything (that appeared in CAS anyway)

5 hours ago, GiGi- said:

im having the same problem after updating to 175, i removed every mod file except the main ww and that didnt resolve it so it cant be a conflicting mod and nothing i did in cas worked ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ if anyone has any other suggestions, would be appreciated

3 hours ago, MarvinSims4Sex said:

I have the same problem! Not all skin tones are affected. I've tried all of them in CAS. About 75% have the error.

(I dont use any skin tone mods).

2 hours ago, skreek said:

Same for me. I renamed my mods folder and stated a new game with a new Sim. Then I installed only the main ww in the new mods folder. Some Sims have still black penises, Mortimer Goth for example.

59 minutes ago, kwatschmitsauce said:

I'm having the same issue after updating to 175.

But not for everyone, some work. But then I have a man with medium skin who has one brown ball, the rest is black, a black man with a black (normal as it should be) dick but white balls, a white man with a white dick but there's a seam around it so it looks like dick and balls were just glued to him. 

I deleted all my mods and only installed WW, so... I have no idea what to do now but I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem

It could be:

1- Custom skin tones outdated or not compatible with wicked whims, try batch patch them with sims 4 studio (super easy to do, just google it) or use a different skin tone.

2- Some of the base game vanilla sims 4 skin tones are not working properly after the last patch (many of them were already not working with ww since before the patch anyway, but it seems it is worse now), try switching to a different skin tone. Nothing else you can do about this one as far as I know (please someone correct me if there is a fix for that)

3- Outdated or broken penis replacements. Remove or update.

4- Outdated or broken mods that edit or add pubic hair. Remove or update. 

Part of the problem is changes EA make on skin tones to make them compatible with infants.

I know Turbo is investigating the issues with skin mapping, but there is no better solution for this bug right now, so be patient and try those solutions in the meantime. 

Edited by LittleRedSonja
typos
3 hours ago, LittleRedSonja said:

It could be:

1- Custom skin tones outdated or not compatible with wicked whims, try batch patch them with sims 4 studio (super easy to do, just google it) or use a different skin tone.

2- Some of the base game vanilla sims 4 skin tones are not working properly after the last patch (many of them were already not working with ww since before the patch anyway, but it seems it is worse now), try switching to a different skin tone. Nothing else you can do about this one as far as I know (please someone correct me if there is a fix for that)

3- Outdated or broken penis replacements. Remove or update.

4- Outdated or broken mods that edit or add pubic hair. Remove or update. 

Part of the problem is changes EA make on skin tones to make them compatible with infants.

I know Turbo is investigating the issues with skin mapping, but there is no better solution for this bug right now, so be patient and try those solutions in the meantime. 

Thank you.

• 2 months later...
On 3/15/2023 at 9:06 PM, Avigonum1 said:

Now I know the problem, if you have a file like this delete it.

[BB][Female]Bottom.package

[BB][Male]BottomHard.package

[BB][Male]BottomSoft.package

[BB][Male]BottomSoftCAS.package

Wow thanks bro, i have try everything and this work for me
And if someone have download "BodyShape WooHoo" or "Perverted Sims Preset" delete this file "BTTB 5 Bottom Soft Cut L Defualt CAS.package" this file cause black penis too

Edited by SnoWolF974