I'm not seeing anything either. It should be from conflicting skin tones but I use the BB tattoo stuff so it should be fine. You could make a folder for things you know aren't the problem. Put all your clothes, furniture, animations, and ect. packages in there. Then take that folder out and see if the issue still occurs in the game without it. There are a couple of oddly named things in there that don't denote what type of mod it is, maybe it's one of those packages? Sorting out the least likely problems and leaving in all the things you're not sure about to sort through should help you find the source of the conflict. 
http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content#The_50.25_Method

On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 9:57 PM, FG13 said:

I'm not seeing anything either. It should be from conflicting skin tones but I use the BB tattoo stuff so it should be fine. You could make a folder for things you know aren't the problem. Put all your clothes, furniture, animations, and ect. packages in there. Then take that folder out and see if the issue still occurs in the game without it. There are a couple of oddly named things in there that don't denote what type of mod it is, maybe it's one of those packages? Sorting out the least likely problems and leaving in all the things you're not sure about to sort through should help you find the source of the conflict. 
http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content#The_50.25_Method

What I have noticed is the black penis is curved but the normal nude one hangs down straight so i'm going through all my skins to see if I can find the problem.

Ok I have tested all my skins with no luck.What I've done is put Turbodriver_WickedWhims_Cas_Penis.Package file from The November 30 update  into my WW Folder and it's cured the problem.Haven't had any problems with animations so far....I will continue to try and find the problem though.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a weird issue. All my sims have fine parts when they're hard/erect but when the penis go soft they suddenly turn black/discolored. Went into CAS to see if the problem was still there, (it was so I exited, without making any changed). Suddenly in game it all went back to normal which makes me go "Eh? O.o".
Could it really be a skin problem then? If they "magically" fixes themselves? It's just the first time when they get naked their penis is black ^^'
Anyone having the same problem?

10 hours ago, wailand said:

I have a weird issue. All my sims have fine parts when they're hard/erect but when the penis go soft they suddenly turn black/discolored. Went into CAS to see if the problem was still there, (it was so I exited, without making any changed). Suddenly in game it all went back to normal which makes me go "Eh? O.o".
Could it really be a skin problem then? If they "magically" fixes themselves? It's just the first time when they get naked their penis is black ^^'

I'm having the same problem, yeah. I've tried taking out all of my skins in my mods folder, and it worked. However, I'm way too lazy to sort through all of them and find out what is causing the black penis. However, I'm gonna do it.

10 hours ago, wailand said:

Okay I realized the half-black penis that my male sims have is because of the modded skin tone I was using. I had to use a different skin tone in order for the penis not to be black. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all. I'm having the same issue.  Here's what I've tried so far: Removed every single mod except WW. (Including animations. Literally just the three WW files and Resource.cfg) Did a fresh reinstall of WW. Did a fresh reinstall of Sims 4 AND WW. So far, the problem is still there. What can be conflicting if there's nothing else there? Any comments or answers appreciated. 

On ‎8‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 4:51 PM, RoninRunaway said:

Hey all. I'm having the same issue.  Here's what I've tried so far: Removed every single mod except WW. (Including animations. Literally just the three WW files and Resource.cfg) Did a fresh reinstall of WW. Did a fresh reinstall of Sims 4 AND WW. So far, the problem is still there. What can be conflicting if there's nothing else there? Any comments or answers appreciated. 

Skin tone problem....you using cc or base game skin? do you have the ww extra skintones?

On 8/7/2018 at 1:51 PM, procian said:

Skin tone problem....you using cc or base game skin? do you have the ww extra skintones?

I'm rocking the base game skins at the moment.  I have the latest version of WW. Is there another place I need to grab the extra skintones from? I'll start searching just the same. Thanks for the tip!

• 2 years later...