Preggo Mods

dogcookie

34 minutes ago, axlotldestroyer said:

The first thing that comes to mind when I see this is who in DOA would fight a pregnant woman?

Lol, that's so hilarious. Tell you what, I was planning to create variety of models such as young, old, fat, skinny, petite, muscular, and etc. But I promised to someone here not posting/releasing any sensitive stuff here. Preggo is kind of borderline and we will see.

Here is the example of fat girl.

game 2017-04-30 03-01-25-492.jpg

6 hours ago, dogcookie said:

Lol, that's so hilarious. Tell you what, I was planning to create variety of models such as young, old, fat, skinny, petite, muscular, and etc. But I promised to someone here not posting/releasing any sensitive stuff here. Preggo is kind of borderline and we will see.

Here is the example of fat girl.

game 2017-04-30 03-01-25-492.jpg

Not like! :bawling:

30 minutes ago, LGMODS said:

Dogcookie... By seeing your pregnant mod, I.. I... Had to make that :bawling:

Hide contents

5a5b7e3e71f41_2018-01-1416-53-55--667.thumb.jpg.3835e66e8d8f3914a0397671c8735241.jpg5a5b7e40e8b48_2018-01-1416-55-30--164.thumb.jpg.ca469b536ed0fdca5b5574fa4a47cc52.jpg5a5b7e42de7ae_2018-01-1416-55-41--854.thumb.jpg.ae552346edb803795aec9fc5be01f600.jpg5a5b7e452a4d2_2018-01-1416-56-07--321.thumb.jpg.d42a227854045d88c7b189d3121e016f.jpg

Lola, that is a wonderful idea :tongue:  Personally I think we can create varieties of models only limited by our imagination. But there are some sensitive folks here and I really don't want offense them. :cry:

Yes I know that you want to make creative stuff, from what I see only childrens are a sensitive subject here.

Come on I even made a dolphin with a penis, Saaf' made a H-LOD Zack, we made giant genital fighting and I just created a pregnant male lol so as long as it stay creative, even in the most weird dark side I don't see a problem.

Ofc I won't recommend a mod with a petite girl that look underage, even if we already have Marie Rose, as nothing could confirm the age of a custom character it will be judged by her appearance and could result to an underage appearance.

The baby dancing was a cute idea, you could still do it as long as it have a diaper I think but as we all know doa have sexy motions it will completely ruin the spirit of a simple baby dancing in a clean mind.

In past, we was even talking about making a Jesus mod but here too, religion thing are a too much serious sensitive subject to try any attempt on that I guess.

It really depend on how people take it, to my side as long as I know I do it for fun I don't see any problem but others like to judge by the first impression so it's hard to deal with it after.

16 minutes ago, LGMODS said:

Yes I know that you want to make creative stuff, from what I see only childrens are a sensitive subject here.

Come on I even made a dolphin with a penis, Saaf' made a H-LOD Zack, we made giant genital fighting and I just created a pregnant male lol so as long as it stay creative, even in the most weird dark side I don't see a problem.

Ofc I won't recommend a mod with a petite girl that look underage, even if we already have Marie Rose, as nothing could confirm the age of a custom character it will be judged by her appearance and could result to an underage appearance.

The baby dancing was a cute idea, you could still do it as long as it have a diaper I think but as we all know doa have sexy motions it will completely ruin the spirit of a simple baby dancing in a clean mind.

In past, we was even talking about making a Jesus mod but here too, religion thing are a too much serious sensitive subject to try any attempt on that I guess.

It really depend on how people take it, to my side as long as I know I do it for fun I don't see any problem but others like to judge by the first impression so it's hard to deal with it after.

Thanks Lola, you are always supportive and truly my inspiration. Hey see what I found from HS:

comdom.JPG

6 hours ago, dogcookie said:

Still working on the texture and will be done soon. :tongue:   Regarding the face editing, is that OK to make nude celebrities such as Marilyn Monroe and Miley Cyrus? Are there any legal issues? 

Anybody but Miley! Please! Not that trollop!

Seriously now, you making the rest of the gals too? Please make it be true!

7 hours ago, lyle1225 said:

Thanks for sharing, they are very pretty. Will you post a nude version?

Is that not nude enough? LOL.  The reason I created this one is because people like the mod photo with Christmas outfit. But the original author never release it. Actually make total nude model is easier than the one with costumes. Anyway I can make whatever your guys like, just let me know.  

On 1/14/2018 at 8:58 AM, Verhoven69 said:

Not like! :bawling:

idk man, I'd be down to check this one out in-game :smile:  It'd be nice to have a little variety in body type every now-n-again ;) And once dogcookie releases his twerking motion it would go nicely with this mod :smiley:

haha, speaking of which, are you sure you don't want him to make a Miley Cyrus mod? :tongue: 
(although, seriously, it might be nice to have some celebrities)

58 minutes ago, icejaw19 said:

idk man, I'd be down to check this one out in-game :smile:  It'd be nice to have a little variety in body type every now-n-again ;) And once dogcookie releases his twerking motion it would go nicely with this mod :smiley:

haha, speaking of which, are you sure you don't want him to make a Miley Cyrus mod? :tongue: 
(although, seriously, it might be nice to have some celebrities)

I am still working on Animations. Actually it's much easier to make routine loop animations such as twerking than the fast moving complex dances. I am also working on some Flex animations. I feel the Flex motions are sexy and also very easy to make.

6 minutes ago, dogcookie said:

I am still working on Animations. Actually it's much easier to make routine loop animations such as twerking than the fast moving complex dances. I am also working on some Flex animations. I feel the Flex motions are sexy and also very easy to make.

well, don't wait til you have a Miley Cyrus mod to release a twerking animation ;) I've been lookin' forward to that one ever since I saw your preview awhile back.

yeah, looping the motion is cool; like how the Simple Dance uses the same sequence twice in a row. It's fine, it makes the video longer, and it's not like we won't all be transfixed watching a bouncin' booty :smiley: 

It'll be nice to have some new motions, it'll be fun for some of the female fighters for now, and even more fun if you release that thicc girl mod you previewed above o_O

Archived