Josua1970 Meshes with skeleton upgrade: 03/02/18, small dog, cat and Unicorn.

3 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Hey @lupobianco you'll need to unrestrict the viewpoint selection (the cursor icon next to the toggle) in the top right menu,

To bring the animation into the game I used a posepack! Doesn't work as an object animation but pets can be selected with the teleport any sim mod and poseplayer :classic_biggrin:

Thanks R-Lo :smiley: ah posepack. Hoping that TURBODRIVER made somethings in the future. :smile:

1 hour ago, Josua1970 said:

Hello Lupobianco, I see that you have already answered R-Lo, the truth is that I can not be of much help, since animation is zero, ask me to extract some oddity for the S4S, and that usually I get it.

Yes i see the R-Lo's answer. Thanks anyway for your .blends Josua1970 :smiley:

18 minutes ago, lupobianco said:

Thanks R-Lo :smiley: ah posepack. Hoping that TURBODRIVER made somethings in the future. :smile:

Yes i see the R-Lo's answer. Thanks anyway for your .blends Josua1970 :smiley:

No problem! :blush: Not sure if Turbo will, but if the animations appear, someone might take the initiative

45 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

No problem! :blush: Not sure if Turbo will, but if the animations appear, someone might take the initiative

I see it difficult, I have other meshes with skeleton to share, but I'm in the doubt of doing it, since you could only use them for pose player and not WW animations, since there would be problems, I have the meshes and skeletons of the children. If you want, I'll tell you and I'll upload them to you privately

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Buntschwinge said:

Eché un vistazo a todos ellos hoy, pero solo veo el esqueleto del cowplant.

No puedo ver el esqueleto de los perros y el gato :confused:

Then I will review the links, keep in mind that I am not an animator, so do not ask me how they work, I just extracted them, then I look at them.

These are very useful thank you.

The download links are not currently working but I think its something to do with LL servers, maybe they are updating.

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2S328/1  

17 minutes ago, Simite said:

These are very useful thank you.

The download links are not currently working but I think its something to do with LL servers, maybe they are updating.

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2S328/1  

I'm repairing the links, now I upload them again, sorry.

2 minutes ago, Simite said:

Oh okay, thank you.

They are already repaired, I had to go back to do the extraction, if you see something strange inform me. Same as if you have any suggestions to do some extraction.
Thank you

34 minutes ago, Josua1970 said:

They are already repaired, I had to go back to do the extraction, if you see something strange inform me. Same as if you have any suggestions to do some extraction.
Thank you

I just gave them all a quick test, they all appear to work fine, except the unicorn seems to be rigged a little weird but it is only a teddy bear after all so I wasn't expecting much from it.

Good job, thanks. 

29 minutes ago, Simite said:

I just gave them all a quick test, they all appear to work fine, except the unicorn seems to be rigged a little weird but it is only a teddy bear after all so I wasn't expecting much from it.

Good job, thanks. 

Keep in mind that they are the original skeletons, the big dolls like the unicorn is a basic skeleton. If you have any extraction, tell it.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Ragnarock1234567 said:

Is there any progress on bestiality mods yet?

We have rigs, but no genitals for the pets. We're going in the right direction, but there's still a ways to go before we get some full-on zoophilia smut going on in TS4.