• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Maximum Ignition said:

The finish to the this sequence, nice job.

Reveal hidden contents

W507.png.750b816474442e784c35bfd8fcd379ea.pngW506.png.a62c58404adf9070c4094a01153a5241.pngW509.png.100d339271a8e76a472ae2f2f15a726e.pngW508.png.3bbc9933c93332aca9c93915f7400840.pngW510.png.37f8b8a99c8bb78a49efc10277ece880.pngW511.png.e0cb170b890efd4bc59cf1d54e9544c9.png

Hello maximun!  I'm very happy to know that you are enjoying it, I apologize for the absence, but I really appreciate your support from the bottom of my heart! ❤️ :'D 

Thank you very much!!

On 8/14/2022 at 6:12 PM, TheoXne said:

Dont know where you want bugs reported to so ill post it here.  I found a bug with the recent update 1.90.375.1020.  The inferno tall bed causes a bug where no sims can eat anything on that lot.  No idea why but if i remove that one object it fixes the issue.  If you click on "Eat food item" it wont even go into the action queue.  Very strange but if your still updating this mod it might be worth looking into.

Thanks

On 8/17/2022 at 1:20 PM, rosyred said:

Hello!

The "-RETRO ARCADE GAMES by MonsterMadness:" is gone... and was anyone else able to download "-BUNBEN CHAIR No.1 by Noir and Dark sims:"? I couldn't get to the mediafire file, and the other link required an acc to download...

On 8/17/2022 at 6:53 PM, ioawdfv said:

It is because it has adfly link that direct the mod to mediafile download link.

Here is direct link for Bunben Chair No.1  (https://www.mediafire.com/file/vhxhscsrm2a2y6x/[Noir+and+Dark+Sims+4]+Bunben+Chair.rar) of mediafile.

I could get the direct link using the stuffs that let people skip the adfly.

Many thanks to all of you for informing me of these problems, I know I've missed some and I'm sorry for that. 

About my objects, it's possible that they may have been broken with the new updates.

For the moment I'll remove the item pack so that it doesn't cause more chaos, an apology. 

About the links of external objects, I'm sorry to hear that some are no longer available by their original creators or that the download link is cumbersome, there is really very little I can do, as they're creations of other creators and I can't directly recommend that you skip their links, I hope it's understood in the best way.  

In my case (talking about my objects) if someone wants to update them and upload them before me in their topic, I've no problem, just pass me the link to share it with everyone.

I reiterate my apology to all those who have had problems with my package, I've been very busy and in a hurry. 

I also thank you for your support and for liking my work, I'm looking for and I want to get back on my feet and move forward, thank you very much! 

Have a great day everyone and lots of encouragement! Thanks you very much again. ❤️ :')

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...