Just curious if it's possible to enable to mosaic. I know it sounds silly with such a mod, but while the animations are wonderful - I enjoy the mod for the additions it adds to the game ie the menstrual cycle and such. I've disabled the animations that come with the base mod, but sims still end up naked randomly (such as after showering) even after editing the nudity settings. 

Thank you for any help! You all rock!

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Rudiarose said:

I need one that covers up Sex to? 

WW is a sex mod, with other features added.

Why would you want to use a sex mod and not see it?

Maybe look for another mod that has just what you want instead, but I don't know what that is, or if anybody has even made one.

You could try using MCCC with the woohoo module but you can't use the woohoo module along with WW as they will clash.

You can control if sims get naked or not with it I think, but might not have the other features you want.  

Or just disable the WW Autonomous switch in WW so sims don't have auto sex anymore.

Guess I'm not understanding...

• 3 weeks later...

Some people want an option to cover up private parts for YouTube Let's Play videos. Like with the prostitution mod there's an option to censor for people who want the story line aspect,  not to get off on it.  Some people want wicked whims for the options, not to get aroused and would like some options so they don't have to see cum filled vaginas and butt holes all the time.  

8 hours ago, Lunan12 said:

Some people want an option to cover up private parts for YouTube Let's Play videos. Like with the prostitution mod there's an option to censor for people who want the story line aspect,  not to get off on it.  Some people want wicked whims for the options, not to get aroused and would like some options so they don't have to see cum filled vaginas and butt holes all the time.  

As I said, WW is a sex mod, with options, if you don't want the sex just turn that part off.

Simple, just disable all 4 sex animations in WW, disable autonomous sex, and don't download all the other animations. 

Disable all the nudity options in WW settings, OR....

Download the mosaic mod above provided by TURBODRIVER, to censor the naked sims.

Story line aspect, you mean like posting PG censored sex animations on YouTube?

Totally up to TURBODRIVER,  if he could, or would, add censorship to sex animations in the Cheats.

I don't see very many ppl requesting this so IDK if it will happen or not but you never know.

• 2 months later...
On 11/26/2018 at 11:22 PM, jazzzio said:

I hope this is still an option because I would love to have wicked whim and censorship for my youtube uploads and streams 

On 2/16/2019 at 2:15 PM, Scorpio said:

WW is a sex mod, with other features added.

Why would you want to use a sex mod and not see it?

Maybe look for another mod that has just what you want instead, but I don't know what that is, or if anybody has even made one.

You could try using MCCC with the woohoo module but you can't use the woohoo module along with WW as they will clash.

You can control if sims get naked or not with it I think, but might not have the other features you want.  

Or just disable the WW Autonomous switch in WW so sims don't have auto sex anymore.

Guess I'm not understanding...

because we want to Youtube the content homie what you mean . easier then bluring it all out editing the video ., easy upload easy views , imagine the views of  full sims sex video gameplay with drugs and police and raids and everything else no one knows about

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/31/2023 at 11:41 PM, Xtian913 said:

Hi all, I'd also like to add the mosaic back in while using the toilet or showering, like the original request of this thread. There is an old mod attached that doesn't work for me. Is there another version of this anywhere? Thanks!

looking for the same thing! That mod doesn't work for me either.

• 1 year later...