Nightwalk7: Hollie Follower

View File

This mod once posted & removed from Nexus Mod because someone claim my mod use assets/related/similar to RRC Mercy Follower

And i no longer share my mod to that website again, because of their ridiculous action. Just like what they do to many good modders out there, takedown things without ask creators provide proof to show rights to their creatives

If you dont like my mod, Back button alway ready. But if you do, thank you and enjoy!

Name: Hollie Tran

Body: HDT CBBE

Height & Weight: 1m68 - 100

Class: Spellsword (Onehanded - Conjurer) , semi-powerful

My FlickR: https://www.flickr.com/photos/133704419@N05/

TumblR: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/nightwalk7

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/10/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if it's just me, but she's missing the pubic hair textures, and the the vagina textures. They've got the meshes, but either the proper textures aren't there, or the esp isn't pointing to them. And it's a shame she's locked at 100 weight. I'd love it if I could use my own CBBE body on her, but my breasts are too large at 100 weight :frown:

Any update going to be done, or am I just an idiot or something? Downloaded the mod twice, still got the bright purple textures on the pubic hair and vagina

• 1 month later...
On 1/10/2018 at 5:51 PM, Fuzaki said:

Nexus at it again.

That's why all my mods were posted here, I hate that site and it's full of little trolls lol.On the other hand though we as a community of gamers get imo better options of mods from people who bring their mods here

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...