More Vampire Eyes

I have been looking for more colored variations of vampire eyes. Would anyone happen to know any that are compatible with Better Vampires // Dynamic Vampire Appearance? I found a mod that would of been perfect but sadly its for SSE. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6842/?

Unless there is a way to covert it to oldrim I may be out of luck there. They stated it was based off a texture in another mod called Covereyes but I looked for it and tried it out in my game to no avail.

Extract the meshes and textures from the SSE Fangs and Eyes using the Bethesda Archive Extractor (BSA and BA2) found on the Skyrim Special Edition Nexus.

Let the textures from SSE Fangs and Eyes overwrite the textures from the LE Better Vampires Fangs and Eyes.

Using NifSkope 2.0 to view the eyesfemalevampire.nif mesh from the SSE Fangs and Eyes. Under Block List highlight BSLightingShaderProperty, then highlight Emissive Color in the Block Details below. Double click on the colored strip to view the RGB values.

Change those values in the LE eyesfemalevampire.nif mesh to match the SSE mesh. Save. Otherwise you will have green eyes instead of Combat Blue.

Do the same with the eyesmalevampire if you want the guys to have the eyes too, otherwise theirs will be green with the Combat Blue.

Here's my LE female Altmer, using the female vampire eye mesh from HN66's long lashes.

28018152799_1cef3efa54_c.jpg%22%20width=

Note: use No Sunken Vamp Faces with female elves, otherwise the eyes clip at the bottom.

Archived