The worst Multiplayer community with kids you ever join

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

well im not making my own opinion clear whenever i made one someone will get offended , so let's start with just easy thread to get into ,if this was your first time on LL welcome.

Sow what's with the title

its 2010 -

and multiplayer is invaded by 8-10 year old who swears which and what the most annoying Multiplayer community you ever step into and most funniest moments?

you can share videos and thoughts if you had one :P

for me

" call of duty ! " XD

don't you just love screaming kids get owned...

It's pretty much agreed universally that CoD has the worst player base LOL.

SOOOOO many 12 year olds. But then again i never really play CoD. Shit got old after the second one.

When it came to FPS i'm more of either full fantasy Quake style type of guy, or just full realism type of guy ( like Arma2, Rainbow Six ) Non of that hollywood shoot em up crap that CoD is based on.

ADDENDUM: Day Z actually has a pretty bad playerbase LOL. Although it's less 12 year olds, it's 16-19 year olds being as dickish as possible. Had a guy come up to me and he's shouting " I'm friendly! Friendly! "

i'm just like ok.jpg. We adventure around for about an hour then he shoots me in the back. FFFFFFFUUU

And then there's assholes who just shoot you on sight.

Guest Lady Luck

lmao i just bought arma 2 and downloaded dayz but u know shit had the same situation where a player comes out " im not a zombie " ooops XD

• 2 weeks later...

Almost every community has its bad apples but the COD ones are very bad. It was funny when they all jumped over to Battlefield' date=' trying to get an ammo box or medkit from one of them was like fighting a 5yr old over candy.

[/quote']

This is so true. I got fed up with all the kids on these CoD games. As soon as one of them opened their mouth, I would mute them. Can't stand them.

Probably League of Legends. I'm inclined to say World of Warcraft' date=' but quite honestly I just feel like the community in LoL is the worst I'll probably ever see.

That being said, I've played with plenty of "adults" acting worse than some of the "kids" I've played with.

[/quote']

Lol tell me about it, I hate playing solo que because of the rude and immature teammates you are most likely to team up with. I heard the HoN community is much worst though :s.

Definitely World Of Warcraft, tons of immature people (kids or adults)... Since then, I switched to Eve Online, and that's quite an impressive place if you search mature people to play an awesome but complex game with.

The problem now is that any multiplayer community seems childish to me since I began playing Eve Online ^^

Rock Band is the only game I'll play online. I only play free weekends and get sick of people. RB 2 people were forced to take turns and if they didn't like the song they had to leave. To remedy this in RB 3 everyone gets to pick and hitting the red button deletes a song. People don't understand their song being deleted means someone doesn't want to play it and instead of picking another song flood the list with it by picking it 80 times.

Archived