OBSE 21 Error

DogOnPorch

16 minutes ago, fejeena said:

What is Mod 9f ?  Maybe it is he Mod and not OBSE.

And is your Oblivion in the exception list of your Anti-virus software? (If not you can get a OBSE dll error.  Maybe also script errors , but until now I never had none )

It was a new one for me. Clears-up on reload.

9f in my order = LoversJoburg

9g is LoversJoburg Addon No Delay 1.3

I'll keep my eye on it and see if it's broken. 

The 00DC5 will be the form id when you open the esp in the CS and go into edit scripts so you can determine exactly what script it is happening in.

But the addon may be the source that is sending data to that script.  Since it cleared up after reload it may be something with them initilizing.  If it does want to keep popping up, let us know and I will grab a copy of those and see.

Mem

1 hour ago, mem4ob4 said:

The 00DC5 will be the form id when you open the esp in the CS and go into edit scripts so you can determine exactly what script it is happening in.

But the addon may be the source that is sending data to that script.  Since it cleared up after reload it may be something with them initilizing.  If it does want to keep popping up, let us know and I will grab a copy of those and see.

Mem

The Joburgers (lol) were coming-in fast and thick...she had to quickly flee town.

I think it's workin', mem.

:classic_biggrin:

I'll look it up and see what's what as a precaution. Thanks for the help. I'll keep an eye on the console, as well.

• 1 month later...

Archived