No link for female Sims to use toys?

2 hours ago, SlySithLord said:

I thought there is or was a download that you must have to be able to use other animations that use toys? That is what I am trying to find out, because I have down loaded animations that have toys but I don't ever see anything to click on to use them.

Currently some are decoration to be placed in build mode and some are accessories to be applied in CAS,

If you have a look at the animation page of the respective animation it should show links and instructions to the kind it is,

Not all the toys have animation yet but I'm open to suggestions :smiley:

So I found one of the animations last night when I was playing. Only problem was there wasn't a dildo in the girls hand... You said something about the cas. When I have that cheat on I don't see anything for me to add accessories. So what am I not doing right?

What you'll need to do is to use the cheat codes, testingcheats true followed by cas.fulleditmode

Then hold shift and click a sim to see an option to modify in CAS,

The double dildo is found in the rings category and the Plaything is found under bracelets :smiley:

20 hours ago, R-Lo said:

Currently some are decoration to be placed in build mode and some are accessories to be applied in CAS,

If you have a look at the animation page of the respective animation it should show links and instructions to the kind it is,

Not all the toys have animation yet but I'm open to suggestions :smiley:

Could i suggest a animation with a sim with a brush shoved up it's ass..cleaning the floor..now that would be cool..lol

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Stuzy44 said:

I was thinking (i know dangerous)..but what about the repair wrench on the nipples or like when the sim fixes the shower a standing S&M thingy...being sick could be spitting cum...things like that...I know i'm sad..lol

Ouch! :confounded: sounds like something that would be popular! Not my style but hopefully someone will try! :sweat_smile:

Archived