Green balls

During gameplay there is this green spot on the sims balls (lmao dont know how else to explain it but its just a spot kinda). It doesn't appear like that in CAS, only in game. I just downloaded the latest version of the mod today and thats when it showed up like that. I tried the ww.fix command and it didn't change it. Any ideas on what might be causing this?

Quote from the WW Help on tumblr: (TURBO planned to update the Help Center here as well)

Default penis used by WickedWhims requires extended skin tone textures which are overridden by the mod itself. Any other mod that overrides skin tones will conflict with WickedWhims. If the penis on a Sim is displayed as black or partially black*, this means that you have conflicting skin tones. Check your installed mods and remove unnecessary skin tone overrides.

*black, green, whatever color.

what penis are you using? 

I still wouldn't have a clue why the balls are green (I only have a solution for blue balls) but maybe that would help others

Quote from the WW Help on tumblr: (TURBO planned to update the Help Center here as well)

Default penis used by WickedWhims requires extended skin tone textures which are overridden by the mod itself. Any other mod that overrides skin tones will conflict with WickedWhims. If the penis on a Sim is displayed as black or partially black*, this means that you have conflicting skin tones. Check your installed mods and remove unnecessary skin tone overrides.

*black, green, whatever color.

that's only if he is using the default penis or with every others too?

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/3/2018 at 5:32 AM, bangtanns said:

During gameplay there is this green spot on the sims balls (lmao dont know how else to explain it but its just a spot kinda). It doesn't appear like that in CAS, only in game. I just downloaded the latest version of the mod today and thats when it showed up like that. I tried the ww.fix command and it didn't change it. Any ideas on what might be causing this?

do you have the melanin pack by xmiramira

• 4 months later...

This just happened to me too, but I didn't add any new skins..... I did however add a new residential lot with CC, but all of the CC was furniture and objects and clutter. So I don't understand why this would show up after adding a residential lot :/ 

*Note* I am still playing with the my first pets patch as I don't want to re-download a bunch of my mods just yet lol as I haven't played in a few months and I just want to play the game for now haha. Also, I made sure the lot and all of the CC were compatible with my game and weren't released after my game patch and I also ran everything through S4S before adding it to my game like I always do.

Anyone know of any other issues that can cause green balls to happen?

• 6 months later...

Archived