Bikini Ascend Bodyslide Conversions

• 6 months later...

*sigh* I guess we can forget about nisetanaka making a return with bikini ascend...with tumblr shitting on itself, we've kinda lost one of the ways to communicate with him, on top of that, he won't respond here.(If he is here..I think) Oh well..what a shame. ><

• 1 month later...

Pretty fucking fantastic, the elven set is by far my favorite so far. I am finding though that there are a few armor sets I can "wear", but don't appear on my character, despite them still being "worn". 

Also, there is some fairly significant clipping on the Elven high leggings if you're using anything that affects the pregnancy morph. Still though, great mod, loving these armor sets! When I figure out what slots are conflicting with what, I'll post it here so it will be easier to look at in the future.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

So... I have the original mod from nexus installed currently.. I am using CBBE HDT and couldn't find the bodyslide files for it. Could someone kindly direct me if they know where I can download the required files? Having weird clipping issues right now.. Would be pretty great if I can fit the armors according to my custom Bodyslide preset. I have the files for Bikini Ascend (taken from here :D ) but idk about TAWOBA.

• 4 weeks later...