Help! KW vanishes my female sim's legs and she masturbates her invisible penis.

My Sim got a townie pregnant with a bouncing baby boy. I used nraas to edit in CAS and make it a bouncing baby girl. Well, now she's a teen Sim out on the town WooHooing, but whenever she's naked, her legs disappear, and when she WooHoos, she pretends to have a penis (despite coming home with "Creampied Vagina" moodlets.)

How to I convince KW that she really is a girl and should have all girl parts?

Never a good idea to change sex in CAS when using Kinky World; anyway, two options: enable debug in Kinky World>Settings>Miscellaneous and then click the sim and see if you get the option Revert to Female, as it seems the game would be taking your sim for a shemale,which would be the reason for the missing lower body.

If that doesn't help, transform the sim to male (the original sex) and then to female and everything should be fine.

Thanks for the tip. I had the thought that this was the problem, and had already looked at Debug, but didn't see anything. But thanks to the SimsMxHospitalOverhaul mod I noticed the hospital had a Penictomy option available. One very long surgery later and the teen sim has appropriate naughty bits once more.

• 2 years later...

I know this is a CRAZY old thread but I just had to comment for anyone else who might have this problem!! 

This worked for me!!! 

My "girl" Sim had been born a boy, I needed a girl, changed her in CAS... 

Became teenager... Got a HUGE error message and suddenly her a$$ was missing.. 

But this fixed it!!! She got a dorky haircut now but she HAS A VAGEEN AGAIN  X'D

On 12/31/2017 at 9:43 AM, Jolie Rouge said:

Never a good idea to change sex in CAS when using Kinky World; anyway, two options: enable debug in Kinky World>Settings>Miscellaneous and then click the sim and see if you get the option Revert to Female, as it seems the game would be taking your sim for a shemale,which would be the reason for the missing lower body.

If that doesn't help, transform the sim to male (the original sex) and then to female and everything should be fine.