Modifying Lunar Transformations

Danragon01

I saw this short web comic of "were-bimbos", who transform themselves under the full moon and are consumed by "urges" like werewolves. I find the idea interesting and suitable for the setting of kinky world. I have seen some mods adjusting werewolves to become more akin to wolves instead of slack-jawed trolls.Is it possible to modify the werewolf transformation in a similar way and create horny "were-macho" & "were-bimbo"?

Yes, it is. For example : There´s a mod that changes the Vamp-transformation so that you become a half-naked loli...

Well certainly not my taste.. but ye. There are other Mods for transformations also.. like into a Balrog.. or some kind of Lich-monster-thing.

That being said, possible it is.

I dont know if there´s anything you asked for tho.

But it should be possible.. for example to change the transformation into a bigger, more-whorish looking bimbo-body.

Just need to find that mod or youll have somebody make it.. or DIY maybe.

I guess this is a good idea.

But i hate the lighting effect during the full moon. I just disable it and let the moon stay creased. 

I wonder if there any mod to turn off the full moon lighting effect?

As well as disable the zombie transformation?

I guess it's better to replace it to make male sims horny as hell and starting to attack females. 

10 minutes ago, GECK.O said:

I guess this is a good idea.

But i hate the lighting effect during the full moon. I just disable it and let the moon stay creased. 

I wonder if there any mod to turn off the full moon lighting effect?

As well as disable the zombie transformation?

I guess it's better to replace it to make male sims horny as hell and starting to attack females. 

Mod the Sims, NoZombiesatFullMoon, sorry forgot who made this, but it disables......zombies.....

Archived