2 hours ago, Eu4orick said:

I'm unsure of the cause, guessing it's something to do with bodyslide I don't really know. I keep getting CTD with this installed when I go to load a blank game for testing. I've got DD assets, DD integration, DD exp and DD helpless. I don't recall having installed anything else related to DD. Using MO I installed this last. DD integration no longer has Devious Deviants.esp in V 4.0 unless I keep it active from the older version and override whatever's in 3.3b in the load order of MO.

As for the bodyslide part I've generated uunp meshes for all my parts with slider support. 

Any help please?

imo clean out the overwrite folder first could be something there ...

On 12/20/2017 at 6:31 AM, Mamango said:

Doesn't seems to be working on all armbinders. For example it works on black leather one, bud don't work on black ebonite one

On 12/20/2017 at 1:12 PM, Ayeslin said:

Having the same issue. But this is pretty good mod. Hope it can be solved.

Make sure the NIFs below are being replaced by the versions in this mod.

meshes\devious\devices\armbinder01_0.nif   (regular armbinder)

meshes\devious\devices\armbinder01_1.nif   (regular armbinder)

Meshes\devious\expansion\ArmbEbonite_0.nif   (ebonite armbinder)

Meshes\devious\expansion\ArmbEbonite_1.nif   (ebonite armbinder)

• 2 weeks later...

This is really cool, thank you. I prefer this idle animation to the default one. She even pulls against it with her wrists during some sexlab scenes. Only had the leather one on so far, so I cant provide feedback for that. May edit later. There is a part of the idle that pulls the strings of the armbinder a little bit too apart. My head cannon is that the strings are pretty elastic. O and she has hands again, that's a nice touch.

I have a question, when you install DDI it asks what animation you prefer for armbinders... Which one works best with this mod? When I move forward diagonally its not perfect. I might of picked a goofy one.

This is great stuff thank you!

Edit: Question was moot, whatever was going on it fixed itself. Still nothing on ebonite armbinders, spent most of the time in a yoke or leather.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28.12.2017 at 2:33 AM, cedec0 said:

Make sure the NIFs below are being replaced by the versions in this mod.

meshes\devious\devices\armbinder01_0.nif   (regular armbinder)

meshes\devious\devices\armbinder01_1.nif   (regular armbinder)

Meshes\devious\expansion\ArmbEbonite_0.nif   (ebonite armbinder)

Meshes\devious\expansion\ArmbEbonite_1.nif   (ebonite armbinder)

manuall and nmm install with the dd4.0 version from the downloadpage dont have functioning ebonite armbinder, i have also downloaded it 9 times to reduce the risk of a corrupt download.

an exchange of the leather nifs renamed to be able to be taken as the ebonite ones and the ebonite one swork, but with leather texture.

the version from

On 23.12.2017 at 5:07 AM, hwkm0818 said:

i'm fix it....

just copy leather armbinder nif, and texture path modified

in my skyrim, that's two work correctly

FLEXIBLE_ARMBINDER.zip

is working without problems

and yes i have used fnis after install and i use the unp body and the xpmse3.94 skeleton

10 minutes ago, Qwertyuiop79 said:

So, I installed this and I verified that it is replacing the default meshes. However, the armbinder is still static. I looked into Fnis and I could not find it registering there. Any suggestions?

use:

On 23.12.2017 at 5:07 AM, hwkm0818 said:

i'm fix it....

just copy leather armbinder nif, and texture path modified

in my skyrim, that's two work correctly

FLEXIBLE_ARMBINDER.zip

its a working version, we are all waiting for it to tget added into the normal download

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...