Multiple Repeated CTDs

I just updated to the newest versions of DDi, DDx and DCL. Also updated FNIS, Bodyslide and Zap (to v7.0) while at it. Now i'm getting horrible CTDs/game freezes all the time. Just made a new character and did a frozen wasteland alternate start, and it was doing relatively well so far, only one freeze, which didn't return. Got to Winterhold, then ran down to Windhelm. Freeze on load screen as i try to enter. Had a quicksave a bit further outside, so loaded and tried again. Five times and i got a game freeze about a minute or so in every time. 

I have NO IDEA what causes this. Especially because i got rid of SkyRe and some other script heavy mods. Just got those mods, their dependencies, lots of clothes mods and the Nexus Overhaul mod - Magic Edition.

Also, i was wearing a White Ebonite Straitjacket, a Golden Chastity Belt and was using the Extra Pocket mod with some stuff inside.

Added my four last logs. Please help.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

Papyrus.3.log

This only happened as i was approaching windhelm from the North, and going towards the docks and up the doors. Not in the exact same place. 

it seemed like it might have been on a timer. When i was quicker getting from my save towards the city, i got closer to the door before crashing.

Did not crash in Winterhold, when i visited, dropped by the Inn, then left running towards Windhelm.

Did get one crash earlier. i spawned by the dwemer ruin west of winterhold, with the skooma-addicts inside. Ran in, looted some stuff, ran back out, once i got past the little huts and passed by the tower heading east, i crashed once.

If it is not happening in exactly the same place it could be an armor mesh/skeleton conflict, the actors wearing it would be in different places depending on when you loaded the game and how quickly you got there.

I would say try removing mods a few at a time until the game does not crash when you get to the same area.

Nope, didn't work. Tried deactivating all my clothes/armour mods, nothing changed. Tried deactivating the overhaul, tried deactivating XPMSE SOS plugin, nothing.

It's either gonna be a problem with realistic Ragdolls and Force (which i didn't change), XPMSE 3.94 (which i updated from 3.91) or with ZAP 7.0, DDi 4.0, DDx 4.0 or DCL 6.2.

Are you going to share your load order?

Im not sure how deactivating clothing mods will prevent a crash in Windhelm that seems like a stretch, afterall are the NPC's wearing those clothes?  So unless those clothes mods change something say world space edits or add scripts or do something other than add a new mesh and texture....

So lets just be clear, for the most part if it is a clothing mod its likely due to a bad mesh and that mesh has to be worn by an NPC, and in most cases that is never the case.

You would have to have a mod such as Immersive Armors or Book of UUNP those are clothing/armor mods that add clothes to NPC's.

I can assure you that at least Book of UUNP is not crashing your game, afterall I would have been told about that by now since I made it.

If your having an issue with Ragdolls and Force/XPMSE its very likely if this was your issue that you would have crashed immediately upon selecting female sex at character creation this is due to Ragdolls Skeleton overwriting XPMSE skeleton and having bodies meant for HDT.

Just going to need more to go on.

Ah right, Load order. SHould have thought of that.

I DID have one full vanilla armour set replacer (CT77's) but deactivating it did nothing.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
NexusSkyrimOverhaul_Magic.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL.esp=1
Cherry's Eyes.esp=1
Gwelda Red Riding Hood.esp=1
Ballet Boots.esp=1
Strap.esp=1
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp=1
LeiFangAndChristieByNausicaa.esp=1
DonMichHeelsstock.esp=1
XiNafay - Shoes.esp=1
Latex Armor.esp=1
SPB Ribbon 15.esp=1
TBBP_Ribbon_Armor.esp=1
Aradia Cross Armor.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp=1
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp=1
SSLToys.esp=1
Cidhna Mine Expanded.esp=1
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp=1
More shiny catsuits.esp=1
HDT Piercingsets.esp=1
DonMichHeels.esp=1
Bob's Boots CBBE v8.3.esp=1
Devious Cidhna.esp=1
Ish's Souls to Perks.esp=1
Daedric Reaper Armor.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp=1
Sexy One-Piece.esp=1
Corset Stockings.esp=1
TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp=1
Extended Slider Colors.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
XXMilaOverallsHH.esp=1
SchoolgirlOutfit.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Mixed Gears.esp=1
XN_MicroBikini.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SlaveTats.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
NPRChinaDress (Daiemonic edit).esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
ExtraPocket.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp=1
SLALAnimObj.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
ccas_starts.esp=1
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp=1
ImmerSlave.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp=1

That's my load order, exported from NMM.

btw. used to have NSAP, but it was decrepit so i just recently replaced it with SLAL and some packs. Oh, also i updated my FNIS when i installed the mods. From 6.3 to 7.0.

1 hour ago, Gameplayer said:

Are you going to share your load order?

Im not sure how deactivating clothing mods will prevent a crash in Windhelm that seems like a stretch, afterall are the NPC's wearing those clothes?  So unless those clothes mods change something say world space edits or add scripts or do something other than add a new mesh and texture....

So lets just be clear, for the most part if it is a clothing mod its likely due to a bad mesh and that mesh has to be worn by an NPC, and in most cases that is never the case.

You would have to have a mod such as Immersive Armors or Book of UUNP those are clothing/armor mods that add clothes to NPC's.

I can assure you that at least Book of UUNP is not crashing your game, afterall I would have been told about that by now since I made it.

If your having an issue with Ragdolls and Force/XPMSE its very likely if this was your issue that you would have crashed immediately upon selecting female sex at character creation this is due to Ragdolls Skeleton overwriting XPMSE skeleton and having bodies meant for HDT.

Just going to need more to go on.

Well he said he had just updated skeleton, and the crash wasn't happening in the same places, which was why I thought maybe it was a skeleton/mesh conflict with one of his outfits. I ran into a similar problem a while back with hydragorgon's slave girls that always wear the zaz restraints, had to update the meshes for zaz but it was removing hydragorgon that lead me to the solution.

I am sure you know more about how it actually works than I do, my troubleshooting for things like that is usually just removing mods that might have been a problem until I hit the right one and go from there. That actually is not so hard with mod organizer thankfully.

Anyway I hope you can help him get this sorted, I just did my best to help since no one else was replying.

one way he can check if it is a skeleton issue is to re-install XPMSE again and let it overwrite anything it wants to.  a while back i had a similar issue near Whiterun,

and my issue turned out to be that somehow during installation it did not correctly install a creature skeleton (the re-install did fix it for me).

if its not that and it is happening at the same place all the time he can figure out if it is a cell edit by approaching the same area from different directions, if it is a cell

edit it should ctd when he enters the cell that is causing it.  if it is a cell edit then he can look in TES5Edit (or the ck which will take longer) to see which mods edit

that cell.  this can at least pin point which mod is causing the problem.

i copied BlackHoleEyes load order and removed the mods i have been using for a while now without any problems to hopefully help find the problem

GameMode=Skyrim

SexLabAroused.esm=1                            (i use SLAR not sure if which version you are using)
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp=1   (i use the realistic version here)
NexusSkyrimOverhaul_Magic.esp=1
Crossbows_Basic_Collection_EN_LL.esp=1
Cherry's Eyes.esp=1
Gwelda Red Riding Hood.esp=1
Ballet Boots.esp=1
Strap.esp=1
LeiFangAndChristieByNausicaa.esp=1
DonMichHeelsstock.esp=1
XiNafay - Shoes.esp=1
SPB Ribbon 15.esp=1
TBBP_Ribbon_Armor.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1              (i use the full version here)
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp=1
SSLToys.esp=1
More shiny catsuits.esp=1
DonMichHeels.esp=1
Ish's Souls to Perks.esp=1
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp=1
Sexy One-Piece.esp=1
Corset Stockings.esp=1
TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp=1
Extended Slider Colors.esp=1
XXMilaOverallsHH.esp=1
SchoolgirlOutfit.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Mixed Gears.esp=1
XN_MicroBikini.esp=1
NPRChinaDress (Daiemonic edit).esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1                                     (i use 3.94 here and no problems)
ExtraPocket.esp=1

As i was messing around with mods, i sometimes got a little bit closer to the docks, but only by a few steps then I crashed anyway. This happened a few times before as well.

It seems to be on approach to the city, so I assume it has to do with spawning an entity of some kind.

I'll try re-installing XPMSE and see if it helps.

(also i'm running DCL on low performance. And Got DDi on only one character polling.)

EDIT: Nope, didn't work. Still CTDing. I'll try running around and going in through the main entrance, see if that changes anything.

RE-EDIT: Also didn't work. Was perfectly stable while i was running all the way around, but as soon as i got to the middle-ish of the bridge west of Windhelm Stables, i crashed again.

3X-EDIT: Tried making a new character, tried doing an Alternate start in Windhelm (came by ship) and I got infinite load screen crash.

Okay, i have no idea what any of this is. I went all out disabling mods, Disabling all of DD, disabling all of SL,disabling ZAP, disabling FNIS, nothing helps.

Even tried verifying local game files, it replaced one file, problem is still there. 

The only thing i can think is that something is wrong with the animations registered through FNIS or something wrong with USLEP (which i also DLed and used to replace the old individual files) 

48 minutes ago, BlackHoleEyes said:

Okay, i have no idea what any of this is. I went all out disabling mods, Disabling all of DD, disabling all of SL,disabling ZAP, disabling FNIS, nothing helps.

Even tried verifying local game files, it replaced one file, problem is still there. 

The only thing i can think is that something is wrong with the animations registered through FNIS or something wrong with USLEP (which i also DLed and used to replace the old individual files) 

This sort of thing is why I love mod organizer so much. It lets you completely uninstall mods just by unclicking it, so you can just uninstall everything and slowly put mods back until you start crashing again. 

Trouble shooting like this has always been kinda hard for me, I am sorry I cannot help you more. Even if you did take my advice of using MO you would most likely have to reinstall all the mods because it is so different from nmm. 

I know exactly how frustrating your situation is though, I really hope someone else can help you more.

Edit:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/22019-shaydows-guide-to-troubleshooting-ctds/ a guide for troubleshooting, he seems to be using nmm with specific instructions on how to do it there. 

Second Edit: hmm although that guide is really quite old, the specifics of nmm has likely changed a little since then. Sadly I have not used nmm in several years so I cannot really help you with it.

No. And i did some fixing beyond that. Turned out i had installed FNIS 7.0 XXL which my computer might have disliked, i swapped to the regular FNIS 7.0, which was all right because i was only at about 6k animations.

It also turned out I had only deactivated, not uninstalled, SkyRe, Apocalypse and patches for them, but i fully uninstalled and it didn't help. 

I'm suspecting the issue lies with USLEP, it's the only new mod i didn't try deactivating. But many other mods require it.

4 minutes ago, BlackHoleEyes said:

No. And i did some fixing beyond that. Turned out i had installed FNIS 7.0 XXL which my computer might have disliked, i swapped to the regular FNIS 7.0, which was all right because i was only at about 6k animations.

It also turned out I had only deactivated, not uninstalled, SkyRe, Apocalypse and patches for them, but i fully uninstalled and it didn't help. 

I'm suspecting the issue lies with USLEP, it's the only new mod i didn't try deactivating. But many other mods require it.

Usleep itself should not be a problem, I have been running it since it was released with no issues.

It could be possible that you have a mod that needs to be updated for usleep though.

Archived