Omega Quintet nude mod request

" Under game2 folder, ensure only the contents of nude patch are in there "

THIS... how do you ensure that??

Because I got the mods to work separately, but when i combine them, i am assuming some overlapping takes place that bring the outfits back in a broken states

If you followed instructions exactly, the files from nude patch / invisible dress patch should not overlap in any way. Do not move invisible dress patch's MODIFIED folder to nude patch's game2 folder. The relevant .bat files will properly apply both patches.

If you saved the original nude patch (it is inaccessible now), you can delete the game2 folder and unzip the original nude patch's game2 folder again.

If not, try my game2 folder.

Game2.zip

By using the Game2.zip i get a full nude mod as long as i equip the verse maiden costume, the correct underwear and the verse maiden boots. The only character missing the invisible underwear being Momoka as there are no underwear texture included in the zip file. Also unless i'm mistaken there seems to be a missing body model as well as i only count 5, so i assume that model 0007 is missing. I can't be sure since i don't have all characters yet in game.

I tried to fuse this mod with the : https://www.deviantart.com/wwwhhhoooaaammmiii/art/Omega-Quintet-No-Clothes-in-the-Office-Patch-756550596

for nude characters in the office but i need proper .cl3 textures to put in the folders as the ones from the invisible underwear don't include the other equipment slots while the office textures are of the whole body, so trying to replace this texutre with the invisible underwear get you a nude character missing it's legs and hair.

On 9/3/2018 at 6:58 PM, Aximili said:

By using the Game2.zip i get a full nude mod as long as i equip the verse maiden costume, the correct underwear and the verse maiden boots. The only character missing the invisible underwear being Momoka as there are no underwear texture included in the zip file. Also unless i'm mistaken there seems to be a missing body model as well as i only count 5, so i assume that model 0007 is missing. I can't be sure since i don't have all characters yet in game.

I tried to fuse this mod with the : https://www.deviantart.com/wwwhhhoooaaammmiii/art/Omega-Quintet-No-Clothes-in-the-Office-Patch-756550596

for nude characters in the office but i need proper .cl3 textures to put in the folders as the ones from the invisible underwear don't include the other equipment slots while the office textures are of the whole body, so trying to replace this texutre with the invisible underwear get you a nude character missing it's legs and hair.

Momoka's model.ism2 is the same as that of Otoha, so you can copy it from Otoha.
The underwear texture can also be used by Otoha's 001.cl3 for Momoka.

Retrieve body_c.tid from 001.cl3 of nude mod and repack it to 001.cl3 for office model, you can make everyone wear only shoes.

On 9/7/2018 at 3:09 PM, pop_pop_pop said:

Momoka's model.ism2 is the same as that of Otoha, so you can copy it from Otoha.
The underwear texture can also be used by Otoha's 001.cl3 for Momoka.

Retrieve body_c.tid from 001.cl3 of nude mod and repack it to 001.cl3 for office model, you can make everyone wear only shoes.

I'll see what i can do though i know nothing of texture and model editing nor the tools necessary to do so.

But first thing first, i'll have to determine which folder belongs to which character.

I think i managed to do it, now Momoka is properly nude during the prologue and the characters also got rid of their underwears in the office (though i still need to advance the game to check if it works with Kyouka and Aria since i don't have them in my team yet).

I tried finding tools to edit .tid and .ism2 files to do things properly and maybe do the same treatment to all outfits but i had no luck on that front. I suppose that the basic outfits will have to do.

• 1 month later...

Why do you make this so complicated and do not just give out a current leased dartei XD  ???

f18071c8c0.png

Work net Crash !!!

Is this a joke ???

Thanks for nothing XD

do not know what the mist sol but many of the methods hir end are neither wrong or ne real fool.
Only the 1 Mehtode goes hud udn lasts forever the other shows ne error message and crashes or others do not even go in a row

lestilon

You Pack is Brocken !!!

472846e0da.png

Ol mods work not More !!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...