• 1 year later...

Okay...I love piss.  I love to see a guy pissing...it can just simply be standing at the toilet/urinal/bush/tree, or out in the open.  I love to watch them piss on themselves or on others.  I love the feel of my own piss in my wet pants or on my body.  I love to be pissed on by other guys.  I also am slowly learning to love the taste of piss (not morning piss, but after you've "opened the seal" at least once recently)...my own and others (I drank my husband's many times and have attended piss parties where I've pissed on others, had guys drink from my cock and have had a drink directly from strange men's cocks at those parties).

i also love to be nude in front of other guys and jerk off in front of them.

• 2 years later...
On 12/15/2017 at 1:51 PM, thecooling said:

I'll never know exactly why I enjoy seeing girls gulp it down and play with it. Maybe it's just me! Sorry for the delay in opening a topic btw, I was away for the time being. You're welcome to open new topics regarding this particular theme! 

+1