"Spoiler" for Registered loverslab member ONLY.

Triratna

Yes, Spoilers content only reveal loverslab member only.

TOTAL DOWNLOAD

Since October 16, 2011

23,017 time.

-----------

Est. Bandwidth Served: 1.69 TB

It'll Put less people snooping around and we'll have more members that way.

This should've been a poll.

I don't really see the point in this change. Are we aiming for more members or more active ones? Because this implementation will only add more registered users. All people will have to do is make an account, download the stuff, and never be seen again.

I mean if just getting new members is the goal here then this is fine. many boards do this and as a result get a lot of registered users. However many of them won't ever post and will only just download what they want.

As for actually getting members to post, the simplest way I could see it done would be to require to post X amount of posts in order to download. However I don't like this idea as many members will post spam or other useless crap.

I say, let people post and be active if they wish, forcing people in order to let them dl stuff is not the way to go.

This should've been a poll.

I don't really see the point in this change. Are we aiming for more members or more active ones? Because this implementation will only add more registered users. All people will have to do is make an account' date=' download the stuff, and never be seen again.

I mean if just getting new members is the goal here then this is fine. many boards do this and as a result get a lot of registered users. However many of them won't ever post and will only just download what they want.

As for actually getting members to post, the simplest way I could see it done would be to require to post X amount of posts in order to download. However I don't like this idea as many members will post spam or other useless crap.

I say, let people post and be active if they wish, forcing people in order to let them dl stuff is not the way to go.

[/quote']

Strong in this one, the Force is. Listen you will. Like Yoda for no reason I will type this way.

Yes' date=' Spoilers content only reveal loverslab member only.

TOTAL DOWNLOAD

Since October 16, 2011

23,017 time.

-----------

[/quote']

FINALLY!!!

No more damn lurkers from Nexus!

Yes' date=' Spoilers content only reveal loverslab member only.

TOTAL DOWNLOAD

Since October 16, 2011

23,017 time.

-----------

[/quote']

FINALLY!!!

No more damn lurkers from Nexus!

Its not in the site yet.

But yeah change links to members only!!

Archived