Another way to turn .psc to .pex?

lkl

All I wanted is to turn a .psc file to a .pex

Everywhere I look says "Papyrus Compiler", each and every one of the results I found so far doesn't compile or is an extension.

How do I get the standard "Papyrus Compiler"?

or is there another way to turn a .psc to .pex?

8 minutes ago, MorePrinniesDood said:

It's built into Creation Kit under the "Papyrus Script Manager".

That helps me find the script.

Though I did find the Compiler under it. Sadly, it does not work. It just "Fails". "Unable to launch compiler"

Open up CK

Gameplay -> Compile Papyrus Scripts

That will open up a menu that shows all your scripts. Make sure the script you want to compile is in Skyrim/Data/Scripts/Source so it can locate the psc file. After selecting the script you want, hit compile.

Edit: You said that the patcher says the Compiler "doesn't exist" and that ck says it failed to launch. Check Skyrim/Papyrus Compiler/ and see if PapyrusCompiler.exe is there.

1 hour ago, LemonLimeDrank said:

Edit: You said that the patcher says the Compiler "doesn't exist" and that ck says it failed to launch. Check Skyrim/Papyrus Compiler/ and see if PapyrusCompiler.exe is there.

I checked. There is no "Papyrus Compiler" Folder or .exe anywhere in my directory.

8 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Verify your files in Steam for CK then.

That seems to work. It brought back the Compiler.

Sadly the Compiler in CK doesn't seem to Compile, seeing all these errors in the script. Is that why most Compilers are linked with Notepad+

You need the source scripts for every mod used in the creation of the mod you are working on including things like SkyUI if any of them have MCM menu's as well as SKSE (zip file has the source files, I don't think the installer version does). When the CK compiles the script anything that script references is checked as well as anything those scripts reference.

Archived