View File

This file and upload was created with permission from Kendo 2.

Desciption:
This pack containes all of Kendo 2's Type3 bodies and the hard to find textures that were part of his Nexus upload years back.
All packed into one package with installer for FOMM, NMM and MO for easier installation.

Contents:

• 12 Type3 bodies from Kendo 2
  • Meshes for Smaller Female Hands
  • 10 Body textures
  • HQ Normal Map
  • Alternative face texture
  • 2 of Kendo 2's female Raider textures
  • Dimon99's Type3 Clothes package (2 bikinis, 2 Vault suits, 2 Lara Croft outfits, 2 park strollers and 3 short dresses)

Extra:
The installer supports 2 languages: English and Deutsch what determines the language of Dimon99's Type 3 Clothes addon too.

Installer scripts:
if a Bain installer script for Wrye Flash is wanted then let me know because i left it out this time.

Source:
Kendo 2's Type3 Body Pack@NSFWmods

Credits:
Dimon99: Original meshes and Clothes addon
Kendo 2: Models & Textures
RitualClarity: Less Engrish, more English
Me: Installer script, MO support and used preview pictures

Permission:
Don't upload the whole package or parts of its contents (no matter if edited or not) to other sites without asking for permission first.

Disclaimer:
The pictures show a version of the installer, before RitualClarity took the time to correct my horrible engrish (thanks, dude). i just couldn't be arsed to make new screenshots but option wise everything is the same and that's what counts, right?
TL;DR: Some texts in the installer differ from what's seen in the pictures.

All meshes were optimized and cleaned using NIFskope what makes them less ideal as resource. Please download the untouched body meshes from the link under "Source" if you need meshes more appropriate as a resource.

37 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

Thumbs Up!!!!

i can't get over the Styx reference, Mr. Robotto aka RitualClarity and everytime i read it i feel the urge to listen to that song ... the 331Erock version nowadays.

10 minutes ago, RitualClarity said:

I've got a secret... :tongue: (Gotta love those lyrics ;))

Now that you wrote "I've got a secret" 90's nostalgia hit me hard because all of a sudden i remembered a song from the Urban Cookie Collective (yes, that's their name ... glorious 90's), called The Key, The Secret. You're killing me, man. :confounded:

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, Buckplug said:

How to use the installer?

point your mod manager installer to the file after downloading it someplace where it is easy to get to like your desktop. Follow the prompts from the mod manager as it installs. That is it. If you still have some problems watch some videos on installing Fallout mods using your favorite mod manager.

14 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

point your mod manager installer to the file after downloading it someplace where it is easy to get to like your desktop. Follow the prompts from the mod manager as it installs. That is it. If you still have some problems watch some videos on installing Fallout mods using your favorite mod manager.

thx