Papyrus sttings...

Bullfye

it's that you call ultra hd?

44268371894_7c1d3953f7_b.jpg

winterhold?

18101710255157583.jpg

if the texture suck when you zoom on it... it's complicated to call that hd

181017104019607634.jpg

there's a small difference between that armor texture, and the thing behind the arm texture

181017104130904079.jpg

how does that look if you load that onto the 4k draugr texture replacer?

181017104153700908.jpg

it's less crappy

I told you that ...I have textures in skyrim options in Ultra not that I have 4 k textures for everything installed...Just Body textures and Trees....The rest the skyrim options are ultra settings and I use the HD Skyrim textures ...The only landscape textures I have installed are the trees And some rudy textures for other Dungeons and cliffs etc.... Clutter and other stuff like food and armor are  Amidianborn textures 2k and some other armors gomapero 2 k ...the only 4k textures I have its Body textures and trees...

I have to manage my texture quality this way in my PC Settings... I use Leyenda skin 4k..

If you have better pc good for you but for sure I have a great game image quality and PC balanced work load and Stable Skyrim...so its what I wanted ...I can stress a bit more some textures but that will lead me to Lag and lower FPS that I do not want !...

And yes that is what I call Ultra textures in game settings cause its what I have...you pic one nude screens and compare with 3 close ups from you and you are feeling great ...this is not a competition its a demonstration on how to make the game stable and with good graphic quality...so I am off with this talk...You seems to be comparing graphics and everything I have in my game and I do not understand why...From more the 500 screens I have in my game you pic the first image to do what???...Compare with to armor close up screens ..Brother you have a problem..

You can afford a better PC go ahead and brag about it...But I bet with you that I have a more stable game then you and with a lesser PC..so Brag what you want !

I am sick of being polite and seeing you being pathetic...

This talk is over...see ya ...

33 minutes ago, Bullfye said:

And yes that is what I call Ultra textures in game settings cause its what I have...

picking ultra in the settings is not enought to make the game look good... you need textures replacers for that

and you don't need a nasa pc to use them

this is with a gtx 570 1280mb

181017121321793623.jpg

that was resized down more than necessary, but there's no interior folder in architecture to spare the textures from textures optimiser

after upgrading to a radeon 8gb

181017121508942084.jpg

that hardly hit 5gb max when i check skyrim performance monitor, no need to resize down

2 hours ago, yatol said:

picking ultra in the settings is not enought to make the game look good... you need textures replacers for that

and you don't need a nasa pc to use them

this is with a gtx 570 1280mb

Reveal hidden contents

181017121321793623.jpg

that was resized down more than necessary, but there's no interior folder in architecture to spare the textures from textures optimiser

after upgrading to a radeon 8gb

181017121508942084.jpg

that hardly hit 5gb max when i check skyrim performance monitor, no need to resize down

Period...Pick its not enough...?????

Are you for real ...???

When in my posts I said it was enough????

Showing off now your screens???

Bye bye...sick of this talk that looks more like talking to Narcissus then talking to solve anything... 

Archived