fp famely planning or mcm bugged

i have this wierd bug when ever i start f4 i get a message to reset mcm and also reset fp famely planning i dont know how to fix that bug wierd thing is i reset mcm so it reloads the animations then need to save / quit f4 and as long as i did not also shut down my pc when i restart f4 all works fine  just as long as i dont shut down my pc wich i need to do when i go to sleep else the noise from fan and harddisk  would keep me awake.

Does any one know why my FP / MCM settings are not corectly stored 

4 hours ago, lightguidste said:

i have this wierd bug when ever i start f4 i get a message to reset mcm and also reset fp famely planning i dont know how to fix that bug wierd thing is i reset mcm so it reloads the animations then need to save / quit f4 and as long as i did not also shut down my pc when i restart f4 all works fine  just as long as i dont shut down my pc wich i need to do when i go to sleep else the noise from fan and harddisk  would keep me awake.

Does any one know why my FP / MCM settings are not corectly stored 

if you have FourPlay Family planning by Vimfamy you need to up date it to Family Planning Enhanced by chosen Clue https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87051-family-planning-enhanced/

Is everything upto date?

have you tried a hard reinstall of both?   (not deactivating it)

41 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

if you have FourPlay Family planning by Vimfamy you need to up date it to Family Planning Enhanced by chosen Clue https://www.loverslab.com/topic/87051-family-planning-enhanced/

Is everything upto date?

have you tried a hard reinstall of both?   (not deactivating it)

as far as i  know i whent directly to famely planing enhanced so that is why i find it wierd  for the rest it works great i just need to start f4 2 times every day to get past this glitch

36 minutes ago, burbis said:

Probablly you got Steam disabled on startup and you trying to launch thru F4SE when Steam is off.

yes i do have steam in offline mode but had the problem already before that offline mode is just to prevent the curent constant updates by steam that screw up f4se

Guest O.Cobblepot

Steam can be offline,but it must NOT be disabled,i think when you turn off pc for the night and turn on again next day,Steam was disabled on startup so it's not working,then you try to launch game thru F4SE without Steam and you get mcm error.

So activate Steam first and only then launch F4SE.

Also if you scared for Steam to automaticly update the game,go to Steam's game library,fallout4/properties/updates,check "only update this game when i launch it" and game won't update by himself,even if you'l be online,always launch thru F4SE.

On 10-12-2017 at 1:06 AM, burbis said:

Steam can be offline,but it must NOT be disabled,i think when you turn off pc for the night and turn on again next day,Steam was disabled on startup so it's not working,then you try to launch game thru F4SE without Steam and you get mcm error.

So activate Steam first and only then launch F4SE.

Also if you scared for Steam to automaticly update the game,go to Steam's game library,fallout4/properties/updates,check "only update this game when i launch it" and game won't update by himself,even if you'l be online,always launch thru F4SE.

thanks for this hint it seams that my starting f4 through f4se or nmm indead did triger that error report started steam first even in off mode and all whent fine

Archived