To all the doa modders here

siaj

Welp, since I've not heard from Lola about that first mod...er, request? I was playing around with the idea of seeing whether or not anyone would be interested in another (not quite so) far-fetched concept.

Anyone interested in a mod request? XD

18 hours ago, siaj said:

Welp, since I've not heard from Lola about that first mod...er, request? I was playing around with the idea of seeing whether or not anyone would be interested in another (not quite so) far-fetched concept.

I'd like to hear it, whether or not I can provide remains to be seen.

On 07/12/2017 at 8:18 PM, siaj said:

Ah! Graced by the lovely Lola herself! *bows*

I was hoping you would deign to visit my humble thread, but was unsure you would. Many thanks.

Er, it is ok for me to address you as Lola, yes?

Oh, and terrible jokes/puns are as good as my bread and butter, so whom shall I toast next? :tongue:

I've been away for a while, but I had to intervene.

She must and will ALWAYS be referred to as "Lola-sama".

Or else there will be consequences.

:cool:

19 hours ago, siaj said:

Reshaping a complete body isn't something that I can do in few minutes lol, I also have my others projects or mods to do, I'm not promising anything I was just saying it's interesting.

Sometimes I see or heard an idea but don't do it before months.

44 minutes ago, Farell Foxx said:

Oh, you.

Surprised? I could have said the .CUM file too :cool:

33 minutes ago, tastefultoy said:

Tasty, it's been a long time you're becoming very discret but I see that you still keep an eye here!

I'm agreeing with consequences, it can hurt be careful but some find pleasure in pain so... :smirk:

39 minutes ago, LGMODS said:

Tasty, it's been a long time you're becoming very discret but I see that you still keep an eye here!

I'm agreeing with consequences, it can hurt be careful but some find pleasure in pain so... :smirk:

Yes. Not all pain is pleasurable, but there certainly are some people who can make you feel pleasure with pain. We'd know that, right? :tongue:

But no! The consequences for mistreating Lola-sama are harsh! Severe!!! It involves whipping and ass-spanking. I'm sure no one would like that, right?

Hummm I'm feeling this thread will take another way than his initial subject, it's exciting! :smirk:

Makes me remember old time when many thread was completely wasted by our bullshits lol, I mean mostly mine and Saaf' but as long as no one stop me I'll always have something to say hehe.

Don't talk about whipping! Arf not even ass spanking! I'm greedy of ass spanking, giving and receiving, no jealousy here :smirk:

Tastyyyy, tastyyy, tasty! Did you appreciated to lick leech my latest mods?

I may think about make a H-LUD-- with purple haired girl with "blush" on butt :kiss_closed:

2 hours ago, LGMODS said:

Tastyyyy, tastyyy, tasty! Did you appreciated to lick leech my latest mods?

Why do you think I still come here sometimes? I'm sure you could feel my leeching.

Ooops, I meant licking.

Um... I mean... yeah. That.

2 hours ago, LGMODS said:

I may think about make a H-LUD-- with purple haired girl with "blush" on butt :kiss_closed:

Oooooh, that's exciting! I can give you some... textures if you want! ;)

Gonna talk to you, but not here on this poor soul's thread. We wouldn't want to make him yet another victim of our random spamstorm, would we?

(Yes. Yes, we would. :blush:)

Took long enough for this to get derailed. XD

Spoiler
3 hours ago, LGMODS said:

Reshaping a complete body isn't something that I can do in few minutes lol, I also have my others projects or mods to do, I'm not promising anything I was just saying it's interesting.

Sometimes I see or heard an idea but don't do it before months.

Well, I wasn't sure if you had started or not, since you never said anything about it when I asked before. ^_^;

Spoiler
3 hours ago, tastefultoy said:

Seems I've caught the attention of some kind of toy. I wonder if it was done tastefully. :softserve:;)

Spoiler
4 hours ago, Farell Foxx said:

I'd like to hear it, whether or not I can provide remains to be seen.

Time to see just how out-there, or tame, my costume ideas actually are. >_>

I'll start this off with what is probably the easiest (if not already done) one.

This is aimed at the girls (duh *eyeroll emote here*) since the boys already have this. Now I like the whole "slutty sexy cop" look as much as the next guy, but how about a more realistic police uniform for the ladies?

And for a challenge, what do people think about doing a SWAT team outfit for the whole cast?

13 minutes ago, siaj said:

Took long enough for this to get derailed. XD

You have NOOOOOOOO idea. It was quite long indeed!

But that's my fault. I'm not as present as I once was. In my time, no thread remained untouched by random things.

Good random things, mind you. But still. Random.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived