CTD On Loading - Unable to call Delete ?

Hello LoversLab community! I'm kinda new and I don't want to piss anyone off, so I'll get straight to the point.

[The problem]: Apparently random CTDs during loading screens. I installed everything I needed to install, used the FNIS tool in admin mode, started the game and registered SexLab and enabled all the other mods, then I proceeded to play. After a seemingly random number of loading screens I began having persistent CTDs everytime I switched cells. Using the COC command to move between cells seems to avoid the crash. 

[Shit I've tried]: Using TES5 Edit to clean my DLCs ; Running LOOT; Removing orphaned scripts from the save (which is a new save); Deleting the zadHiderScript from the save manually,(kinda dumb, I know) -  that made the CTD happen on the second loading screen, not the first as soon as I load the game.  

[A little background to my story]:

I played Skyrim before and modded it a bit, but not to the extent that I am trying to mod it now. I went and downloaded and then I installed what I'd call a metric tonne of mods (some will call me a pleb with just over 100 esps, but I know numbers don't really matter, it's the conflicts that arise between the mods that cause crashes :\ 

The last error line reads:

Spoiler

[12/01/2017 - 09:38:16PM] ERROR: Unable to call Delete - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [Item 3 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.Delete() - "<native>" Line ?
    [Item 3 in container  (00000014)].zadHiderScript.OnContainerChanged() - "zadHiderScript.psc" Line 5

I've read this guide https://afkmods.iguanadons.net/index.php?/topic/4129-skyrim-interpreting-papyrus-log-errors/ and others, but I can't seem to figure out what exactly is causing the crashes. 

I've attached my loading order and the log files bellow. The Papyrus.0.log is the last crash log that I got after manually deleting that script. 

[Ending]: I would really appreciate any help in dealing with these crashes. Warm thanks to anyone who volunteers helping a newbie. 

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

Papyrus.2.log

SexLabDebug.0.log

SexLabDebug.1.log

SexLabDebug.2.log

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-12-01T23-20-24.txt

Papyrus logs aren't crash logs. Anyone who tells you this is wrong.

Papyrus doesn't even have time to log errors before the game crashes.

The only real crash logs are crash dumps, but unless you do reverse engineering of the game for a living, you won't be able to read and understand them.

I would suggest using TES5Edit to check all your mods for errors (not ITMs or UDRs) using the "Check for Errors" function (remember to mark all plugins except for Skyrim.esm and the DLCs and USLEEP, if you have it installed before clicking it).

If TES5Edit says any of your mods have errors in them, it would be a good idea to investigate if they are trustworthy enough to keep in your game or not.

TES5Edit_2017-12-02_09-31-18.thumb.png.91a67914d0cbf43b93addbe98d8e1b9c.png

Also, do you have the SKSE.ini tweak file installed? Could be that your game is running out of memory, as I'm seeing quite a lot of heavy mods in your load order.

Archived