Mod does not work

doobieboo

same here, had this problem for ages now. unfortunately it seems to be all my mods that wont work pretty much, i have a feeling its something on EAs part seen as all my mods stopped working after the update, i've tried every trick in the book, i just give up now haha! i keep checking every day if the sims 4 or this mod has an update, until then i'm going CC shopping haha

2 hours ago, doobieboo said:

.I do! Did you delete all of the mods or just the wicked whims one?

I kept all my animations as they all worked with the new ww update,though I have downloaded and installed the animations that have been updated.You have the relevant boxes ticked? script mods etc?.......I take it you've used ww before and installed the folder and not put the files in the mod folder? ?

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 7:12 PM, decpi said:

my mods works perfectly except the whicked whims mod.. even the pop up doesnt work.. i have the latest version, im sure of it!!

please help?

I take it you've used ww before and have installed the folder and not the files?

On 11/26/2017 at 6:42 PM, doobieboo said:

The option for wicked whims doesn't even show up. I've tried uninstalling the mod, uninstalling every other mod except this one, save clear, and other tips that I came across and still haven't been able to fix it. Please help!

lastException_63647419803 copy.txt

So when you load in the game, nothing activates?

The mod, for the most part, has been working pretty okay for me, but I've been having this issue where it won't work with certain sims but it does work with others. i've adjusted all my settings and the options just aren't showing up for certain sims. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the mod or if I'm just missing something but it didn't become an issue until after the cats and dogs update. I'm pretty sure I have the most updated version of the mod, and it was working fine when I initially installed it, so I'm a bit confused about the whole thing.

On ‎06‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:30 AM, ts4minaki said:

The mod, for the most part, has been working pretty okay for me, but I've been having this issue where it won't work with certain sims but it does work with others. i've adjusted all my settings and the options just aren't showing up for certain sims. I'm not sure if this is an issue with the mod or if I'm just missing something but it didn't become an issue until after the cats and dogs update. I'm pretty sure I have the most updated version of the mod, and it was working fine when I initially installed it, so I'm a bit confused about the whole thing.

If you start a new sim/game you have to set ww up again.

Archived