• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I mean, we already have bold and cool things like Creature Pack, so from a moral standpoint this is not too much of a leap. But it could be technically harder.

Speaking hypothetically here. A mod like this would first require an update to AAF which allows dead NPCs to be used as actors. Currently, AAF does not scan anything that is dead. It might also need an attribute to record the "dead status" when creating a clone so that the original is not moved around (FYI AAF does not animate actors but instead clones them, then move the originals to be hidden somewhere before animating the clones)

Then, even after such an update is made, the creator of such a mod would need to come up with a way to animate the actors while making sure one or more of them look dead (closed eyes, body dropping~, etc.). This might be less difficult, because the community of FO4 and Skyrim seem quite capable of extending skeletons to do new things. For example, thanks to the glorious Fusion Girl, animating private parts and tongues is now possible~

Ok, I digress. What I'm saying is, I like your idea. But moral issues aside, it will require updates on framework level and then some for such a thing to be possible. Like, was it possible in Skyrim?? I still play it and know all about the Dead Thrall spell, but can't recall SexLab or OSex ever supporting sex with corpses.

Here's hoping our lord @dagobaking can provide some insights (sorry, sir. I call upon you more often than I really should).

On 10/20/2019 at 7:50 AM, Vel W said:

I mean, we already have bold and cool things like Creature Pack, so from a moral standpoint this is not too much of a leap. But it could be technically harder.

Speaking hypothetically here. A mod like this would first require an update to AAF which allows dead NPCs to be used as actors. Currently, AAF does not scan anything that is dead. It might also need an attribute to record the "dead status" when creating a clone so that the original is not moved around (FYI AAF does not animate actors but instead clones them, then move the originals to be hidden somewhere before animating the clones)

Then, even after such an update is made, the creator of such a mod would need to come up with a way to animate the actors while making sure one or more of them look dead (closed eyes, body dropping~, etc.). This might be less difficult, because the community of FO4 and Skyrim seem quite capable of extending skeletons to do new things. For example, thanks to the glorious Fusion Girl, animating private parts and tongues is now possible~

Ok, I digress. What I'm saying is, I like your idea. But moral issues aside, it will require updates on framework level and then some for such a thing to be possible. Like, was it possible in Skyrim?? I still play it and know all about the Dead Thrall spell, but can't recall SexLab or OSex ever supporting sex with corpses.

Here's hoping our lord @dagobaking can provide some insights (sorry, sir. I call upon you more often than I really should).

It is possible in Skyrim and there are loads of animations

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's one I use. It lets you have "relations" with sleeping people OR dead bodies. It was written in 2015, but scroll down a few pages through the comments and someone uploaded an SSE port and it works. The ONLY downside so far is decapitated bodies grow a new head if you use them (though the mod descriptions says otherwise so it's possible I'm doing something wrong). Any solution to that would be appreciated.

On 6/29/2023 at 12:51 PM, Lord Darkwood said:

Here's one I use. It lets you have "relations" with sleeping people OR dead bodies. It was written in 2015, but scroll down a few pages through the comments and someone uploaded an SSE port and it works. The ONLY downside so far is decapitated bodies grow a new head if you use them (though the mod descriptions says otherwise so it's possible I'm doing something wrong). Any solution to that would be appreciated.

You probably didn't notice this is FO4 subforum, not Skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...

First, why do I stumble on this awesomely demented thread when I search for "tentacles"?

Second, I gotta side with with the pro-necro faction here, this game has so many options to pervert it with mods, necrophilia is NOT no 1 on the perv-scale. I find all the bestiality (which has been around for ever) way more disturbing than a little zombie-cuddle-sex. But to each his or her own.^^

And it would be perfect to have that option for my slaving, raping, psycho-addict cannibal Overboss lady. That way, if I forget about the damn psycho damage bump again and miss the hitpoint sweet spot for AAFViolate to trigger a surrender, at least I get something out of it^^.

Edited by iriemk

In  a game full of women it is sad to see the loss of so many non fuglies. So, just Rez via console and flirt or mark/subdue. Not exactly kocher but better than nothing and IF it makes you feel guilty then just reload the mandatory presave or free the slave. I In addition, any NPC who is Beth dead( dead via script) then just placeatme the base id and similar.

Personally,  I find slavery morally far worse than Skyrim type necrophilia as despite the term"necrophilia" the Skyrim mod is really sex with a sleeping temporarily  rez'd NPC

Neither of these are very "satisfactory" but in the certain absence of a real mod for such, you can just avoid them and signal your virtue from the lonely high moral ground.

• 4 months later...
On 6/28/2023 at 9:51 PM, Lord Darkwood said:

I wonder if this could be tweaked to work with fallout 4, or in some way ported over. I admittedly don't know how to make mods, but it stands to reason there might by a way.

• 2 months later...