Armor Meshes and Textures not loading correctly from SCR Resource folders

coal144

Hello everyone,

I have had great succes with installing my Sexout Mods all thanks to the great tutorials that have been posted on this site. The only problem I am facing now, is that the textures and meshes of the armors I have added to the SCR Resource folder (I have only added the ones recommended by RitualClarity) I have found that most of the armors do not load properly and simply turn my character invisible.

The most notable of the bunch are:

- Bunnysuit

- Mantis Armor 

- Ghost Revamped Armor

- Swinsuit (They are not invisible but keep changing their texture to whatever background is in front of me like doors and walls.)

There are more. Plus it does not seem like the reworked normal armors have had their slooty textures loaded either. I have added the loadorder, plus I have tried deactivating and reactivating the Archive Invalidation as many has suggested as the solution to other problems plus a complete reinstall twice. No luck so far. Hopefully you can help and please tell me if I somehow can give you more information to help solve the problem.

Regards 144 pieces of coal

lallaa.txt

Go here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/13789-sexout-common-resources-scr/?page=1

Find this line: Assets used in SCR you should install before reporting red diamonds and invisible bodies and other stuff not showing...

Click reveal hidden contents, follow the links there for the following mods & download only the meshes and textures for:

Mantis Zero Suit Samus and More - Type 3 for NV

Reflex Armor S-07 for TYPE 3 a Mantis Retexture

Bunny Suit for Dimonized Type3

T6M Competition Swimsuit NV

Ghost Armor Conversion FNV Revamp

You don't need the .esp's delete them. If an armor is invisible your missing the mesh. If the texture is flickering/changing your missing the texture.

• 1 month later...

Do I NEED to delete the .esp for the meshes to show? For me any armor or clothing item added through the sexout mods are ghost armor even though I installed the main mods correctly.

11 minutes ago, Neutron_rus said:

Did you make an Archive Invalidation for your game? If not, you can do it easily through the any mod manager you want

I've tried doing that before but it didn't work

If you DON'T delete the esp's, the armors will be duplicated, and scripts that call for the outfits (like Sexout Pregnancy etc) might accidentally call the wrong version of the outfit, breaking the scripts or other functionality that that mod intended to do with that outfit.

Archived