My characters!

Kathonica

As promised in the Blog, I'd like to share some of the artwork I've commissioned over the years. Not all of them have accompanying nudes, alas, but they are (or were, for retired characters) every bit as hung as they are curvaceous.

Aelynthi DeMora (City of Heroes)

df9k5r670jrs.jpg

Alexandria Elysium (Furcadia, City of Heroes, Champions Online)

Alexandria_Color_by_DKStudios_1.png

Alexandria_Color_Nude_by_DKStudios.png

Eribelle (City of Heroes)

Eribelle_Fixed_by_Khanshin.png

6509e17a736c6134c1e303da2604c3f64c58c7a6

Ishtara (Furcadia, City of Heroes, Champions Online)

Ishtara_Color_by_Framboosi.jpg

Ishtara_Color_by_Rachel.png

comision_redeneckpreview.jpg

Ishtara_Nude_Color_by_Rachel.png

Katrina Sinclaire (Furcadia, City of Heroes, Champions Online, Second Life)

Katrina_Lineart_2_COMMISSION_ver_A.jpg

Katrina_Lines.jpg

Katrina_Sinclaire_Long_Hair_Color_by_DKS

Katrina_Sinclaire_Tara_by_Random_Redux.j

Katrina_Sinclaire_Color_Nude_by_Shadow.j

Katrina_Sinclaire.png

Katrina_Sinclaire2.png

Katrina.jpg

Namari (Furcadia)

Namari_Color_by_Rachel.jpg

Phyrra (Furcadia, City of Heroes, Champions Online, Second Life)

Phyrra_Color_by_Shadow.jpg

Phyrra.jpg

Phyrra_Color_Nude_by_Shadow.jpg

Savannah Black (Furcadia, Champions Online)

Savannah_Black_Color_by_Shadow.jpg

Savannah_Black_Color_Nude_by_Shadow.jpg

Sophia Marisova (Furcadia, City of Heroes)

kat_soldier_by_masterokiakai-d7ed2q9.jpg

Valeria (City of Heroes) {Banner Image!}

Valeria_Krisanna_COMMISSION_ORIGINAL.jpg

Versana Lunas (Furcadia, City of Heroes, Champions Online, Second Life)

Versana.png

Z'viana Rhin (Final Fantasy XIV)

Z_vi_New.png

Artists Featured:

DarkShadow

Devil-V

DKStudios

Khanshin

MasterOkiOkai

MadKaiser

Popabear

RandomRedux

Sparrow

Just now, Hannahavok said:

I have also saved a few, I'll leave some to your imagination, but the banner source image is among them :D

That one's been a big favorite for a lot of people. Myself included! I'd love to get more duo images done, but they're generally rather expensive! The one featuring Katrina only came about because the artist really liked the character and wanted to see her with their own OC.

2 minutes ago, Kathonica said:

That one's been a big favorite for a lot of people. Myself included! I'd love to get more duo images done, but they're generally rather expensive! The one featuring Katrina only came about because the artist really liked the character and wanted to see her with their own OC.

Wow, that's really lucky! I'm too protective of my characters to trust most of anyone to draw them, especially naked or even worse featuring one of my more private kinks. I only let a few of my friends draw my characters, and I have yet to get a nude drawing.

• 2 weeks later...

She looks geat. I've been thinking about it for a long time, if I'll get something from the FallOut in a timely manner, but I'm not sure if I'm buying FO3 / NV or even FO4.

I saw on tumblr some Images with intereseting Clothing Mods (bottomless or crotchless). But a inner Voice talks to me - Wait a bit, til you can buy a better Graphic Card 

On 12/4/2017 at 2:11 PM, Futanari Prisoner said:

I'm constantly surprised at how much worse FO4 runs than classic Skyrim, at least for me atm.  They way the world is jam-packed with stuff causes it to CTD fairly often.  Some places slow my FPS by about 20 and that's even with optimization mods for those areas.  

I love Fallout 4 as a break from Skyrim for gameplay, but just modding it can be a headache in comparison. I've decided my next round isn't coming until Nexus releases their Vortex client - and I'll hope that it's less buggy than MO2 while having a sensible upgrade function over NMM. (Re-installing every update as a separate mod; really?)

1 hour ago, Kathonica said:

I love Fallout 4 as a break from Skyrim for gameplay, but just modding it can be a headache in comparison. I've decided my next round isn't coming until Nexus releases their Vortex client - and I'll hope that it's less buggy than MO2 while having a sensible upgrade function over NMM. (Re-installing every update as a separate mod; really?)

My first install was with MO2 and that was just awful.  I had to re-do everything with NMM.  But yeah it's still not ideal.  To anyone who wants to try it asap, I'd really recommend trying NMM over MO2.  MO2 requires you to make shortcut links and it's an entire mess that breaks with the smallest mistake.

Archived