Where can I find more STRICTLY MM animations?

I'm aware there are some already, or that I could use a M/F animation, but I find it extremely difficult to edit every part where the male's genitals are like, halfway down his thighs.

Every time I Google or go on sites to look for gay animations, it's always strictly lesbian animations, and any for gay men is nothing beyond a blowjob or handjob. I'd just love to see more for M/M sim couples. It'd be great. :blush:

Maybe I should just learn how to make my own, can't be that hard.. But it obviously is, hah- :confounded:

Sorry to disturb you guys...

Mostly my sims have to be bisexual, but for some (like in RL) I like gender restrictions for some gay guys and lesbians gals too.

It was a some weeks ago I created some guys for a gay household and was very astounished that we really miss strictly interactions made for our gay boys.

I guess, this would be interesting too for all members who like, create and use dickgirls x dickgirls.

Maybe we need a poll like „what genders do you like to play“ to ask the members for this to push our dear and beloved creators a tit bit more for this animations.

Someone with better English than mine should start such a poll - pleeeeease!

MS

The first step to compiling such a list is to go down the list of animations packages included in this list here then note every animation made for M/M or Male-'Dickgirl'/Hermaphrodite couples/threesomes.

Offhand, I can tell you that Desireee's animations are entirely male themed where Lupobianco and Omaster have animations which are focused on M/M pairings.

On 11/20/2017 at 11:54 PM, FauxFurry said:

The first step to compiling such a list is to go down the list of animations packages included in this list here then note every animation made for M/M or Male-'Dickgirl'/Hermaphrodite couples/threesomes.

Offhand, I can tell you that Desireee's animations are entirely male themed where Lupobianco and Omaster have animations which are focused on M/M pairings.

Yeah, I have all of those already, I'm following Desireee quite closely since they seem to be focusing on M/M pairings. Plus, I'm a big fan of their work, the movements and everything are quite nice. 

On 11/19/2017 at 11:10 AM, Mariana Soprano said:

Sorry to disturb you guys...

Mostly my sims have to be bisexual, but for some (like in RL) I like gender restrictions for some gay guys and lesbians gals too.

It was a some weeks ago I created some guys for a gay household and was very astounished that we really miss strictly interactions made for our gay boys.

I guess, this would be interesting too for all members who like, create and use dickgirls x dickgirls.

Maybe we need a poll like „what genders do you like to play“ to ask the members for this to push our dear and beloved creators a tit bit more for this animations.

Someone with better English than mine should start such a poll - pleeeeease!

MS

Not disturbing at all mate! 

Honestly, -not being rude to anyone here- I think when people ask for gay animations, it's always a huge group of females or strict lesbian things because it seems to be a lot of the users here, straight, gay or bi seem to prefer F/F animations. I find that a lot, which kind of sucks.. 

But ah well, I can't judge, I'm just a weird Aro/Acesexual that watches sims have at one another. Hahaha. :grin:

On 11/19/2017 at 6:43 AM, deathbywesker said:

Unfortunately, there aren’t that many. Hopefully, we’ll see some in the future.:blush:

Yeah, hopefully! 

Love your avatar by the way, owo. 

Archived