Messed up eyes

Mistle

Hello all, I have a slight issue and not sure why I am having it tbh.  I have two modded eye packs TEOB and Improved eyes and also Race Overhaul for all my NPCs and what not.  My issue is when in the character maker normal nilla skyrim eyes work fine but when I go to apply the modded eyes, they are up in my characters head.  Race Overhaul also effects the PC but NPCs don't seem to have any issues yet I can not use either the eyes of beauty nor improved eyes.  Anyone know why this is happening?

16 minutes ago, bandygirl1 said:

Doesn't race overhaul  ( and citrus heads in general ) use different head meshes? I remember taking a look at it when it first came out but I didn't use it because it was incompatible with racemenu and all of my NPC replacers.

Unfortunately the mod is no longer on the nexus so I am not sure anymore :/

I'm pretty sure it does. Almost certain that was why it didn't work with racemenu.

That said, citrus heads have been out for a while now. A little digging should come up with some eye packs for you to use.

Unfortunately citrus are fairly new, and Skyrim is a old game. A lot of mods were made and the authors have moved on before citrus heads were released.

Archived