[search] ZaZ furniture interactions

Aha, yes, that's the addon I'm using to get my character locked into the furniture in the first place. But, well... for instance, there were some pillories set up in one of the towns and I clicked on it - promptly it locked my character into it. The trouble is that NPCs paid no attention to this helpless person, hehe. 

53 minutes ago, Redswift said:

I don't think DFW can initiate any sexlab scenes. When you're sitting in a furniture, either a random NPC locks you into it so you can't escape, or a NPC in the slaver faction enslaves you (if you have set the MCM menu so that you're vulnerable in the furniture)

::nods:: this is my understanding as well. Thus, my search.

On 11/17/2017 at 9:01 PM, skirtsdown said:

Aha, yes, that's the addon I'm using to get my character locked into the furniture in the first place. But, well... for instance, there were some pillories set up in one of the towns and I clicked on it - promptly it locked my character into it. The trouble is that NPCs paid no attention to this helpless person, hehe. 

if you are locked in and naked than TDF aroused rape will get you some attention

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78214-tdf-sexlab-aroused-rape-and-aroused-sexy-idles-v32/

12 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

I am trying to get some new furniture behavior worked out with recently released Zaz 8.0, but it will take some time.

Very cool! I'm looking forward to it. Love some of the new furniture options in Zaz 8.0.

12 hours ago, Corsayr said:

if you are locked in and naked than TDF aroused rape will get you some attention

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78214-tdf-sexlab-aroused-rape-and-aroused-sexy-idles-v32/

I'll give this a try. Thanks!

Archived