Four-Play MCM Animation Hotkeys not working

JimmyTerr

Hey guys, just wondering if anybody could help me out with this issue. Four-Play works fine, and so do the animations, I'm just having trouble with getting the hotkeys in the MCM in the pipboy to work, I've installed absolutely everything it tells me to, including the optional things as well, I am just absolutely stumped as to why I can't get it to work.

From what i've read the hotkey issue is to do with F4SE (have the same myself) which they are working on a fix for

The MCM menu itself can be accessed by clicking on the inventory item under apparel but the hotkeys like change animation/position etc won't work until they fix F4SE

9 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

From what i've read the hotkey issue is to do with F4SE (have the same myself) which they are working on a fix for

The MCM menu itself can be accessed by clicking on the inventory item under apparel but the hotkeys like change animation/position etc won't work until they fix F4SE

Ah right okay, yeah I can access the menu and stuff, just can't seem to get it to work, thanks a lot for the fast reply!

• 1 month later...

Archived