Face texture and color different from body texture and color

mradorablepanda

So when I load up a new game or any old game that has a female character I get one of two things. 1 my face is textured but the body isn't and is just a solid color a few shades different from my face. or 2 my face is fine but my body is completely blue or purple. I think i only have 5 mods that would change that

Mature skin texture and body for UNP(B) 7Base CBBE VVanilla PL - Mature Skin

Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE

Bodyslide

Reeal Grils Realistic BOdy Texture for CBBE

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE

Please let me know if you need to know all the mods I'm using or pictures

You're trying to use 3 different skin textures at the same time. Not to mention that one of them is for a completely different body type.

If you want to use CBBE ( which you have installed ) then you need to get rid of Mature Skin for UNP first off. It's for a UNP body which will not work with CBBE.

Then you need to choose ONE of;

Fair Skin for CBBE

Real Girls

You can't use both.

OK, I'm not familiar with Shout like a Virgin, but I doubt it toches body textures.

Book of UUNP I'm pretty sure is just an armor replacer ( although the new armor is shaped to fit the UUNP body ) and won't cause problems.

So, assuming you don't have any other body mods installed, completely uninstall ( not disable, uninstall ) CBBE and Bodyslide. Then reinstall CBBE and take a look at your females. Let me know what you see.

1 minute ago, Uncle64 said:

To be clear, Calentines comes whit UNP, you need to make sure that you chose that option.

Dont mix CBBE and UNP.

If you are using MO.

You can take 2 textfiles from your profile, one is the left side and one is the right side.

They are using NMM. And they have CBBE installed. That's why I asked him to dump Bodyslide for the test. Will cover reinstalling that after I see how the test goes.

Disable Shout Like a Virgin.

If that doesn't fix it, you have other mods conflicting with your skin textures, or you've overwritten them so many times with NMM that they finally up and went Kapoot, meaning a freash install of Skyrim to straighten things out again.

NMM is great for new mod users, but things like this are exactly why MO is just so superior.

OK, so to avoid having issues on your new install;

Only install ONE bodytype for females ( CBBE, UNP, UNPB, 7Base, ect. ) and ONE bodytype for males ( SoS, Better Males, SAM, ect. ).

If you don't want to use the default body textures that come with the body after you've installed it, then only install ONE skin texture for females ( Fair Skin, Mature Skin, ect. ) and make sure that you install the version for your bodytype ( CBBE or UNP ). UNP textures will work with any UNP-based body type ( UNP, UUNP, UNPB, 7Base, ect. ). CBBE textures will work with any CBBE body ( CBBE curvy, CBBE slim, ect. ).

Same goes for males. ONE skin texture, and make sure it's for the bodytype you're using.

PS; Don't feel too bad. We were all new to modding once, and we've all made mistakes. Most of us have destroyed our game at least once and had to start fresh as well.

Archived