Strap-on for the Girls

Hello. A while ago a sweet guy made this Mod for me ... Mai with strap-on dildo. But I think he does not visit this forum anymore. So, does anyone know how to add the strap-on to other girls in the game? I do not want that you to do the work for me like him do it, I just want a tutorial. I mean, well, if someone wants to do it then that's great!   :face_bear:  But I just need a good tutorial.

Thanks. 

post-787844-0-14939700-1480371377.png

Could you upload this Mai-Strap-on  for us on uptobox.com or another like that?  Are they 2 files TMC + TMCL?

I'd like try on a couple of characters and then I can say something about it. Not a tutorial but some help.

Edited by Guest

Lol Naked Kagura are you trying to confuse Serpientesmile just to get this file and play with it? :lol:

This strapon don't require too much work to work, position it on your desired model in Blender, fully weight painted it to Hips vertex group, export the mesh as tmcmesh and inject it in a new slot via Polygon Tool (with texture injected via Texture tool and assigned via Object Tool) and tada.

This process take 5 minutes max when you know the steps.

Edited by LGMODS
19 minutes ago, LGMODS said:

Lol Naked Kagura are you trying to confuse Serpientesmile just to get this file and play with it? :lol:

My dear Lola, you are cruel with me   :bawling:   

I didn't want to confuse anything.  I had thought about  Timmy Transformer Tool  but I do not know if it could work with this  LETHAL-HLOD

I wanted to transform those boobs  into NRM-HLOD with  Breasts Copy Machine 1_0_3   and then try to swap some characters. 

Edited by Guest

Lola, could you recreate from zero this "costume" ? not for marie rose but for another girl with NRM-HLOD shaved? 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/58277-doa5lr-shibari-marie-h-lod

That shoul be great, I tried and tried, but with no successful outcome, cause the rope near vag is weird... I mean it's good but not perfect. 

You're the only one who can.

Edited by Guest
On 17/11/2017 at 10:49 AM, Naked Kagura said:

Could you upload this Mai-Strap-on  for us on uptobox.com or another like that?  Are they 2 files TMC + TMCL?

I'd like try on a couple of characters and then I can say something about it. Not a tutorial but some help.

Yes. 2 files TMC and TMCL and works like a charm   :blush:

I need a Tutorial. Naked Boy! 

On 17/11/2017 at 10:57 AM, LGMODS said:

This strapon don't require too much work to work, position it on your desired model in Blender, fully weight painted it to Hips vertex group, export the mesh as tmcmesh and inject it in a new slot via Polygon Tool (with texture injected via Texture tool and assigned via Object Tool) and tada.

This process take 5 minutes max when you know the steps.

You should make a video about that. I've made some Mods for The Sims 4 using Blender but when you move to another game and its Mods, it's a different world.  :grimace:

On 17/11/2017 at 11:14 AM, Naked Kagura said:

My dear Lola, you are cruel with me   :bawling:   

I didn't want to confuse anything.  I had thought about  Timmy Transformer Tool  but I do not know if it could work with this  LETHAL-HLOD

I wanted to transform those boobs  into NRM-HLOD with  Breasts Copy Machine 1_0_3   and then try to swap some characters. 

I do not like those giant tits either, but she looks good with that strap-on dildo   :cool:

By the way ... Naked Boy. I forgot to upload the file. As the guy who did it for me no longer visit this forum, I guess he will not mind if I share it

Here is:

Mai with Strapon.rar

15 hours ago, serpientesmile said:

By the way ... Naked Boy. I forgot to upload the file. As the guy who did it for me no longer visit this forum, I guess he will not mind if I share it

Thank you Goddess for sharing files.  I tried this one, MAI with normal breasts + strapon + dildo sword instead of fans...  :flushed:  maybe it's not perfect  but it's funny.

I would have preferred a purple strapon  but I do not have the knowledge to recolor parts.

https://openload.co/f/Cr00bkoME4s

Thanks to  Saafrats  for the amazing  MAI_SHIRANUI_Penetrator_Pack_V1.0

Edited by Guest
3 hours ago, Naked Kagura said:

Thank you Goddess for sharing files.  I tried this one, MAI with normal breasts + strapon + dildo sword instead of fans...  :flushed:  maybe it's not perfect  but it's funny.

I would have preferred a purple strapon  but I do not have the knowledge to recolor parts.

I will try it! 

Have you been lucky to convert it to other girls?

No. No way at all.   While swapping,  the dicks and laces become pink as the skin.  But I wanna try to do them one by one.

The only problem is Marie-Rose, cause the  leather lace is definitely too large for her on her hips.  I could bet on it.

Before tonight I'll do them all and I'll try them in-game.

14 minutes ago, Naked Kagura said:

No. No way at all.   While swapping,  the dicks and laces become pink as the skin.  But I wanna try to do them one by one.

The only problem is Marie-Rose, cause the  leather lace is definitely too large for her on her hips.  I could bet on it.

Before tonight I'll do them all and I'll try them in-game.

I don't know yet how the modifications for this game work. I'm just starting with tutorials but this is the XPS file of the strap-on, in case you need it:

https://oo-fil-oo.deviantart.com/art/STRAP-ON-560239222

I can change the color of textures for Skryrim stuff only using Nifskope, it's not the same with this game? 

Good luck Naked Boy!  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, serpientesmile said:

I don't know yet how the modifications for this game work. I'm just starting with tutorials but this is the XPS file of the strap-on

Me too. In fact I just make swapping for myself, so I said that the strap-on for Marie-Rose doesn't fit well. Dont know how to use XPS, neither.  :confused:  

Ok, even worse than I thought ...  also I just found out  that the steel-circle on the back was missing from the beginning

Anyway, here we go   https://openload.co/f/PJRduCCEDgo

On 28/11/2017 at 2:15 AM, Naked Kagura said:

Looks cool! She looks better with tits of its true size and with the dildo instead of fan!  XD  lol 

game 28-11-2017 16-51-46-919.png

game 28-11-2017 16-53-38-972.png

game 28-11-2017 16-54-06-783.png

game 28-11-2017 16-56-23-32.png

game 28-11-2017 16-57-52-188.png

game 28-11-2017 16-58-03-634.png

game 28-11-2017 17-08-21-811.png

game 28-11-2017 17-08-24-966.png

18 hours ago, Naked Kagura said:

Me too. In fact I just make swapping for myself, so I said that the strap-on for Marie-Rose doesn't fit well. Dont know how to use XPS, neither.  :confused:  

Ok, even worse than I thought ...  also I just found out  that the steel-circle on the back was missing from the beginning

Anyway, here we go   https://openload.co/f/PJRduCCEDgo

Oh! let me see! 

• 3 years later...