More Flirty / Romance Interactions?

tryansc

Hi all, long time (reclusive) member of the community here..

This is one of my first threads/posts, so hopefully it's not in the wrong place. Sorry if it is. Quick question...

What does a guy gotta do to get some more romantic / flirtatious / general animations? :P I feel like WhickedWhims isn't being used for it's full potential, the sex mods are incredible and so are all of the awesome animators who provide content for it, but..

Simply making Sims have sex gets old FAST, as does the repeated cycle of building the "Romance" relationship bar. So, would anyone be willing to or would it be possible to get some "flirty" animations for the Sims 4? I feel like this would do WONDERS for in-game immersion, not to mention variety.

Examples:

Slap butt
Grab butt
Fully embrace
Bite neck

Deep kiss

Grope

Dirty dancing

Slow dancing

Bend over
Flash (show boobs/butt/ or vagina)

Passionate makeout
Rough makeout
Choke kiss

Lick

Kiss body
More hugs
Spank

Twerk
Lap dance
Pole dance

Kiss forehead

Kiss cheek

Flirty push
Flirty punch
Grab breasts
Lay on/Ask to lay on
Hold hands
Kiss neck
Caress hair
Sit on lap

These are just some ideas, I mean.. there are plenty more that I could easily think of that vary from flirty to foreplay to just.. couple things. I know MODs have been around for a while and they're probably tough work, too! But it would be absolutely amazing if a creator could pull this off and would vastly improve the game. I've searched everywhere and couldn't find anything like this, so if something like it already exists, please do let me know! For the record, I'm not really a fan of "pose players" and I know some stuff exists for those, but even that is pretty limited from what I could find and doesn't really seem like what I'm looking for.

Thanks!

How in depth have you browsed the download section here? 

Flashing is a part of WickedWhims. Or it used to be, not sure if it's still there since I don't use that part of the mod. Kiss neck is an animation included in TS4 romantic interactions, along with kissing the cheek and making out on the couch. Many of the other things you have listed are covered in many of the teasing animations available for download. I know lap dancing and pole dancing have been covered by at least two people as well as several kissing and making out animations that roll into a full sex sequences. Twerking is covered in the Extreme Violence mod.  Groping has been covered, biting has been covered, Lay on has been covered called after glow.  If I remember correctly I think someone said there is over 1500+ animations for download for free here so you may want to comb over the downloads section again. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 18.11.2017 at 12:13 PM, VelvetKiss said:

How in depth have you browsed the download section here? 

Flashing is a part of WickedWhims. Or it used to be, not sure if it's still there since I don't use that part of the mod. Kiss neck is an animation included in TS4 romantic interactions, along with kissing the cheek and making out on the couch. Many of the other things you have listed are covered in many of the teasing animations available for download. I know lap dancing and pole dancing have been covered by at least two people as well as several kissing and making out animations that roll into a full sex sequences. Twerking is covered in the Extreme Violence mod.  Groping has been covered, biting has been covered, Lay on has been covered called after glow.  If I remember correctly I think someone said there is over 1500+ animations for download for free here so you may want to comb over the downloads section again. 

where can i find groping mod?

2 hours ago, Kajakatam said:

where can i find groping mod?

Look through all of the animations. I can't remember who specifically has the groping animations but I think it's Anarcis. But just go through the animations posts. Be sure to check in both the WickedWhims download section and the regular download section. 

Archived