It is okay and normal to have Rape Fantasys.

It is totaly okay to have Rape fantasys. Sounds a bit controversial to some, huh?

It is okay to have such fantasys, aslong as they stay fantasys or are practiced consentual.

There are many people in the BDSM community who have interest in fake rape, even my Submissive loves that (i dont do them regulary tho and not that hard as im still a bit uncomftorble with even played unconsentuality.)

What exacly is fake rape tho?

Fakerape is a kind of Sex where Partners trust another and know another enougth to see limits and boundaries, when their partner is happy and when not.

Once that is the case and both agree on it, they can fresh up their play by one side randomly (if the situation allows it) grab their Partner and do whatever they want with them, while "whatever they want" means "do what they know their partner likes"

There are atleast as many people into beeing used however their Partner wants to, as there are people who want todo everything with their partner without having to ask.

It is ofcourse a mental question how you stand to this topic, in my case i feel uncomftorble with just taking my girl, even tho she wants to,  as it just feels unnatural to me to have sex with a person without atleast knowing what they want that day, as interest and mood changes quickly, beeing able to talk during the game and so on. 

The important point on this topic is: Rape fantasys are okay, aslong as they are lived out consentualy or not atall

My general feeling about this is that, as long as your fantasies ARE FANTASIES, then you are perfectly ok to FANTASISE but the moment you step over that boundary and bring those fantasies into the real world then you have a problem and you need to start seeking help.

Of course, this doesn't always apply - there are some philias (You know the one) that need to be addressed BEFORE they start to take head into the real world and potentially hurt someone. Fetishes are fantasies after all, I for example have a sex slave fetish but find the actual act of forced sexual slavery abhorrent but then I'm not partaking in that - I'm only fantasising about the act because, well, the fantasies in my mind have no repercussions.

Thats what i tried to make clear with this, and ofcourse there is consentual sex slavery in bdsm, if your partner agrees on that. i just ment aslong as both partys agree on doing something consentualy, unmanipualted. Then why not? otherwise dont do it.

• 1 month later...

Interesting topic.. I appreciate the fake rape fantasy in stories, but I don't think I could ever like that in real life, because it is "too real" for me and I'd surely panic, no matter how much I was prepared.

I don't dare judge the mental state of anyone harbouring these fantasies, but I remember lots of people said things like "they must've been hit as a child, that's why they like pain now and they should seek professional help" about SM people too, so I guess "weird" fetishes will always kind of be associated with mental problems.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/15/2017 at 1:30 PM, DeadFish__ said:

My general feeling about this is that, as long as your fantasies ARE FANTASIES, then you are perfectly ok to FANTASISE but the moment you step over that boundary and bring those fantasies into the real world then you have a problem and you need to start seeking help.

If by "bring those fantasies into the real world", you mean "go out and actual rape or sexually assault random people", then i'd agree you are right then it's a big huge problem and those people need help and to be locked up >.>

But if you mean that if Leon's girlfriend wants him to rape her... and really wants to *real life* act it out with Leon, then she needs help and has a huge problem.. i'd disagree.

i think bringing your fantasy into the real world is fine, so long as it's done in an ultimately consensual setting. Which is maybe what you meant :smile:

On 11/15/2017 at 4:30 PM, DeadFish__ said:

I agree with Leon and Dino. The really cool thing about being in a BDSM type relationship, and I stress relationship, is the fact that you share your fantasies. As a sub, I trust my partner to decide which can be safely brought to life, and more importantly, which ones can not.

Peoples' sexual fantasies all vary, and we've no control over them. All we do control is how we act on them. Does having rape fantasies mean you want to be raped in real life? Absolutely not! Rape is a horrible, degrading act of violence. But in a controlled environment, with a partner you trust completely, acting it out can be a very intense and intimate experience. As mentioned above by almost everyone, consent and communication are the keys.

As with Leon, it can be very hard on the Dominant. It is they who take the responsibility of bringing it to life, a not so easy proposition when they have deep feelings for their sub.

• 3 weeks later...

(Translated automatically)
When someone cuts my way while I drive, or when my neighbor produces loud noises late in the evening, he can seize the fantasy of breaking his head with a Daedric war hammer.
But I do not, so I'm not a killer.
When I see an object of great value, the possession of which would allow me to live comfortably for the rest of my life, I can catch the fantasy of stealing it.
But I do not, so I'm not a thief.
When I make a mistake that will cost me dear, I can catch the fantasy of blaming someone else.
But I do not, so I'm not a coward.

Obviously the same word applies to every kind of fantasy.