Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

26 minutes ago, loler_69 said:

Does anyone else have the bug where custom customizer F3 menu doesnt pop up anymore after the update? also cant see custom outfits anymore from custom customizer 

Nevermind, i figured it out, in Mod Manager i showed options->show .ini files, and it showed a costume to have conflict, i just disabled it

Did the update for the 2nd part of Alice Gear event screw up some of the CC mods again? Because I'm looking at the Honoka body ones I have, and there's some that I swear I applied the fixes for, but they're grey again. I don't know if I just forgot to fix those ones in the first place, or if they got screwed up again. I saw someone mention something about a new function in for photos in the VV reddit.

Is anyone using Ceez's CC mod? I downloaded the latest mod and it's still black and white. Can anyone help me? I've updated D3DX according to Ceez's method, and using his mod is still black and white. The mods of other authors have returned to normal.     2.png.affeedd3c86220ed752260cb07886266.png

Hi guys, how can I add a tattoo to Nanami without pubic hair? I used the skin texture from Mr. HI-METAL. It's called Nanami_HI_RES4K. I'm sorry I don't know how to quote his post. I tried to add a tattoo by opening a DDS file in Photoshop directly, but I failed. Sorry my English is not good, please help me thank you.

On 7/7/2022 at 10:36 PM, zephusdragon said:

Any modders out there want to take a crack at modding Ragdoll/Ragamuffin? Preferably Ragamuffin because I'd like to have something sexy for poor Kanna to wear.

DOAX-VenusVacation_220707_123833.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220707_132811.jpg

I have a mod for Ragdoll, common only, if you want:

and here's one too

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/190497-colorful-mod-only-dmm-tested/?do=findComment&comment=3761524

Edited by Yorom
On 7/7/2022 at 4:36 PM, zephusdragon said:

Any modders out there want to take a crack at modding Ragdoll/Ragamuffin? Preferably Ragamuffin because I'd like to have something sexy for poor Kanna to wear.

DOAX-VenusVacation_220707_123833.jpg

DOAX-VenusVacation_220707_132811.jpg

Looking for a mod for this myself!

On 7/10/2022 at 6:36 AM, Yorom said:

That one only works with DMM. I think I remember trying it and ended up with a body explosion rather than a suit. Thankfully yours will serve the purpose nicely for now. (Still want Ragamuffin though >.>)

43 minutes ago, XaviorPants said:

How do you replace multiple ingame suits with a nude mod?

Many modders have suit mods for the simple N and R rarity suits. @teddy_DOAXVV is my go to for the most part on them, just cause they are easy 3 step changes. Full suit, topless, nude.

Is there anyone who can make base nude body.vb & ib (remove socks & remove shoes) for this costume (Black Sailor) ?

I tried many times, but I couldn't.

Because I don't understand enough to make weight on Blender.

Thank you.

SR_Black_Sailor3.jpg

Edited by 5150
2 hours ago, 5150 said:

Is there anyone who can make base nude body.vb & ib (remove socks & remove shoes) for this costume (Black Sailor) ?

I tried many times, but I couldn't.

Because I don't understand enough to make weight on Blender.

Thank you.

SR_Black_Sailor3.jpg

As you know, the body lacks two vertex groups at the toes. Therefore, if you do not apply the weight well, the shape of her toes will collapse.

This is a sample of a barefoot mod (Honoka body type only).

Honoka_Body02.ib

Honoka_Body02.vb

(Usage: Replace the vb and ib files. Erase the socks and shoes)

7 hours ago, tk2004 said:

As you know, the body lacks two vertex groups at the toes. Therefore, if you do not apply the weight well, the shape of her toes will collapse.

This is a sample of a barefoot mod (Honoka body type only).

Honoka_Body02.ib 79.2 kB · 5 downloads

Honoka_Body02.vb 616.02 kB · 5 downloads

(Usage: Replace the vb and ib files. Erase the socks and shoes)

Hello Mr.tk2004!

Thank you very much!

I could remove socks and shoes use your body.ib & vb.

If it's not hard work for you, Could you also create Common & Marie body?

thank you!!

1.jpg

Edited by 5150

image.png.e41785b4c00c8708868bca8df988b218.pngコスチュームカスタマイザーに衣装を追加したら発生した警告です。
衣装を追加する前はこの警告はありませんでした。
誰か私と同じ現象が起こった人はいますか?
また、原因は分かりますか?

This warning occurred after adding a costume to the Costume Customizer.
This warning was not present before I added the costume.
Has anyone else experienced the same phenomenon as me?
Also, do you know the cause?

4 hours ago, pwakkle said:

image.png.e41785b4c00c8708868bca8df988b218.pngコスチュームカスタマイザーに衣装を追加したら発生した警告です。
衣装を追加する前はこの警告はありませんでした。
誰か私と同じ現象が起こった人はいますか?
また、原因は分かりますか?

This warning occurred after adding a costume to the Costume Customizer.
This warning was not present before I added the costume.
Has anyone else experienced the same phenomenon as me?
Also, do you know the cause?

I think you should open the new mod's 'common.ini' and search for "2tinabodyarmsps0" ... if you find that line, it's probably the mod causing the error.

Next, search for "resource1-chestbodychestkasumimisaki_skin" and if you find a Resource section with "filename = {some image file}" Then look to see if that image file exists in that mod's folders.