Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

6 hours ago, wylder187 said:

Hello new user here and hopefully someone can help me. love the mod its incredible work followed the link from a reddit post to here. installed the 3D Vision Mod 2.3, and the starter modpack from the same page. I can get it to work but I'm having a few small issues, one of the suits listed is still sowing the parts of the suit covering the lady bits, there are no straps and her tips are poking through but the main body of the suit is still covering the main parts, the second suit they're nude but its showing edges like on Honokas breasts, i posted a pic maybe that will help. is here a more recent version or update I need? I appreciate any help I can get

DOAX-VenusVacation_220825_182821.jpg

download the d3dx from teddy's thread: https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=1347890&key=95cf0177aa0ec02098fd148d2874c1cf

27 minutes ago, ms0745186 said:

Is there any mods to remove the "DISP OFF" button and mouse cursor in photo shooting mode?

I'm trying to record some game videos, but those UI are disturbing.

Thank you.

805425332_DEADORALIVEXtremeVenusVacationScreenshot2022_08.30-19_45_22_29.thumb.png.d718df35b69ebb5c2e657150143ad6de.png

if you're using 3dMigoto, the default hotkey is the "XBUTTON1" ( the mouse back button or button 4 )

or you can copy the code into a new ini and change the Key

[KeyToggleHUD]
Key = XBUTTON1
$hud_visible = 0
type = toggle

2 hours ago, krunkDunk said:

if you're using 3dMigoto, the default hotkey is the "XBUTTON1" ( the mouse back button or button 4 )

or you can copy the code into a new ini and change the Key

[KeyToggleHUD]
Key = XBUTTON1
$hud_visible = 0
type = toggle

Thanks!

I'm new to this game (and modding it) and I had two questions I wanted to ask.

1) When using the HI-METAL v4 nude skins mod, Sayuri and Tsukushi have a featureless, Barbie doll look to them for some reason (first picture below). Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it?

2) I've seen some images online of public hair textures that I like (second picture below), but the ones I get with HI-METAL v4 are different. Does anyone know which mod has the pictured texture?

Spoiler

sayuribroken.jpg

pubes.jpg

Edited by VisitingOne
2 hours ago, VisitingOne said:

I'm new to this game (and modding it) and I had two questions I wanted to ask.

1) When using the HI-METAL v4 nude skins mod, Sayuri and Tsukushi have a featureless, Barbie doll look to them for some reason (first picture below). Anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it?

2) I've seen some images online of public hair textures that I like (second picture below), but the ones I get with HI-METAL v4 are different. Does anyone know which mod has the pictured texture?

Reveal hidden contents

sayuribroken.jpg

pubes.jpg

On 5/27/2021 at 6:14 PM, HoshinoSkyrim said:

Change the hash in the .ini file inside the v4 skin folder for Sayuri from 645e22fc to 12fe13aa 
That should solve the problem.