Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

On 7/25/2018 at 12:05 AM, IceTree5 said:

I figured out how to dump and replace UI elements so I took it upon myself to translate some of the UI. Unfortunately, many UI textures share the same hash or even the same starting index which makes it very hard to target specific textures. This is why things can be a bit glitchy. I tried replacing a lot more of the UI than I eventually ended up with, but had to remove it again because buttons would appear in places where they shouldn't or rapidly flashing back to the original texture. 

I separated the main menu and event page into their own .ini so you can easily disable them yourself. This is because the main menu buttons are very glitchy and the event page will likely break when the new event starts. 

You can enable track_texture_updates (and restart) to solve the glitching (you may need to re-obtain the hashes if it turns out the ones you got were incorrect), however this option causes massive performance problems with videos (it re-hashes every frame of the video and can't keep up) so I don't really recommend it. I do have plans to rework the texture hashes to improve this - right now 3DMigoto has no way to know if it needs to hash a texture until after it already has spent the time to do so, so it needs to re-hash everything just in case, but my plan is to split the data and resource description hashes so it can avoid re-hashing any textures whose descriptions never appear anywhere in the configuration files.

1 hour ago, ga2006221985 said:

Can some one tell me what happen?

Is there any file missing?

未命名.png

螢幕擷取畫面 (169).png

螢幕擷取畫面 (170).png

Well you skipped a lot of things!

Press "+" on your numpad and the "0". Best is to turn off "Hunting" in the .ini file alltogether. This way you dont delete all the game models by wild tipping on the numpad

18 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

Thanks for Tantrave, I've made additional edits and modifications for the LightPrism SSR.

There are two different options aside from the base mod from Tantrave.

Swimsuits_MeshTop replaces the swimsuit texture to use the patterned mesh for the whole top part and swaps in a nude mesh underneath. After making it i noticed the top's texture had an unused portion that looked like it was supposed to be the bottom part of the swimsuit, so I also attempted to make a mesh mod to fit the unused portion and move the UV to it, which is Swimsuits_CompleteMesh.

Mesh Top Preview

MeshTop_Preview.thumb.png.b1f881acc3b14111f667b3fba97668f6.png

Complete Mesh Preview

CompleteMesh_Preview.thumb.png.b677c2909f19b878a23433755fa8943b.png

Mod: HelenaMomijiTamaki LightPrism(SSR)_MeshMods.zip

13 hours ago, amiga5000 said:

Honoka e Misaki, It will be a hot summer.. ?

DOAX-VenusVacation_180728_110210.thumb.jpg.4f6f2e812bee5c7833e2082c2beba4e2.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_180728_105328.thumb.jpg.6dec8e10f5272008b9705e5316598af2.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_180728_105118.thumb.jpg.e617311254c8c4463be3917170d98387.jpgDOAX-VenusVacation_180728_105041.thumb.jpg.32880e706baaffc55a4cc48886449a69.jpg

misaki_r01.zip

honoka_n01.zip

Thank you. However, how to install?
There are no instructions in the readme:

2018/7/27
Thank you for download.
Don't redistribute without my permission.

Special Thanks:
ausgeek, knight77, HI-METAL, rotsac13, mono1214

Helena Momiji Tamaki Light Prism (SSR)

And in other archives there is not even readme   ?

4 hours ago, System5 said:

2018/7/27
Thank you for download.

Special Thanks:

Drop them into folder "..../Mods/Costumes"

These Mods are like any of the other mods on the forum.  Click the link, select the zipped folder, then put the folder in the Mods>Costumes folder.  By default, the topless mod is turned on.  The clothed option with no underwear has DISABLED in front of it.  Remove the word DISABLED and add it to the other option if you want this option instead.

5 hours ago, System5 said:

2018/7/27
Thank you for download.

Special Thanks:

3 hours ago, syyssyys said:

Drop them into folder "..../Mods/Costumes"

2 hours ago, chunkiemonkey said:

These Mods are like any of the other mods on the forum.  Click the link, select the zipped folder, then put the folder in the Mods>Costumes folder.  By default, the topless mod is turned on.  The clothed option with no underwear has DISABLED in front of it.  Remove the word DISABLED and add it to the other option if you want this option instead.

Many thanks. It's better to make some standard file readme that can be included in all the archives. Then here all will have fewer questions.

I used google translate

@Mr.Garry

You could look where you found the picture! There is probably the answer to your question.

Besides you dont say what is so special about this picture that you think it is a mod.

Since there isnt a swimsuit like the one she has on, and the edges are way too smooth and the light is different. I say that this is not a mod, but simple rendering.