[CE] Futa mod for Conan Exiles?

• 6 months later...

So i have been thinking about how one would add futa to this game. Now, I am not a modder in any sense, but here are some ideas I have had on how it couod be done.

1. Create a new gender option. Probably the hardest. You would copy the female body and add the penis/balls from the male body. This allows the entire body to be recoloured with different skin colours. The issue for this would be the user interface at character creation.

2. Replace a gender. So I suspect this would be easier. Just replace the Male gender with the Female Body (with attached penis/balls). Once again it allows skin colour change.

3. Equippable penis. In some ways I think this will be the easiest way for this idea to happen. However, not sure how it will work with the various skin colours.

• 3 years later...

It maybe easier to just add female parts to the male character. 

I've seen a video on YouTube(it was deleted shortly) were that someone had several futa thralls laying on beds and some was just standing around certain parts of their settlement.

I'm not trans or gay but it has me wondering about how far of a character customization limit that we could do in this game