[FIX] A pretty massive fix about HDT physics, stretching and characters going invisible.

I use my phone to download stuff 100mb is a large file to me take pic of the nifs opened in nifscope and eather upload xml,s or take pic of those as well. If your using pe then pic wont help xml files are very small just upload those I want to see the followers that work to compare with the ones that don't as well as necklaces nif.

16 hours ago, shaidien said:

I use my phone to download stuff 100mb is a large file to me take pic of the nifs opened in nifscope and eather upload xml,s or take pic of those as well. If your using pe then pic wont help xml files are very small just upload those I want to see the followers that work to compare with the ones that don't as well as necklaces nif.

Not sure exactly what you need and I don't want to upload someone's work.  Are you sure there is no way for you to download the original files, maybe using a different internet connection from somewhere else?

17 minutes ago, shaidien said:

The followers you linked are behind a PAY WALL you paid get help from that page it's why one pays for crap like that. All bodies on both mods sucked and are outdated. 

What?

I didn't pay they were free to download from the links.

I don't know where you are getting this stuff from.  Did you even try the links?

I just checked again to make sure and opened the links posted here and you can download Myra directly from lover's lab by downloading the "MyraTheTaffyDragon_v0.92beta_Vanilla_animations.7z" through lover's lab download gui, doesn't even go to an external site.  Ichigo goes to an external site but you just click the link "LE MAIN DOWNLOAD: Ichigo Follower By Asherz UUNP Nexus Version" and it lets you download it.  There is no pay wall.  They are all free.

Why are they crap?  The first one seems to work very well, the second one has the issue with breaking HDT.  Where are you getting this outdated stuff from, they were both updated recently (Oct 7 2018 and June 15 2019).  Also I linked a third body as well before in case you need more examples of another body that also doesn't work.

I noticed it's a link to behind the pay wall meaning we all stole it lol and for me it sucked but I didn't get the right one for oldrim. But after looking at everything I say both bodies are garbage any way. Try going back to patronage sight and ask there as the problem is probably talked about and patronage sights usually have good help. Ps necklace works on every one else I tried it on. 

2 hours ago, shaidien said:

I noticed it's a link to behind the pay wall meaning we all stole it lol and for me it sucked but I didn't get the right one for oldrim. But after looking at everything I say both bodies are garbage any way. Try going back to patronage sight and ask there as the problem is probably talked about and patronage sights usually have good help. Ps necklace works on every one else I tried it on. 

So the necklace didn't work for you on Ichigo?  Did you get the same behaviour I described where HDT would completely stop on a load after a restart of Skyrim?

What makes you say they are garbage?  Did you find what the problem was?

What bodies or followers did you try it on that it worked on?

For me it worked on Myra and CBBE bodies.

The isa or whatever won't work for me I am oldrim so I got ugly bad nif glowy boxes instead of her. The reason I say bodies are trash is no anus no new hdt bones not even full vagina bones as well as old pe xml,s. The fix is mostliky replace her body as its trash anyway. The problem is only with that follower I wont fix or have anything to do with someone's mod that is behind a paywall you are on your own on fixing her best thing I can tell you is ask for help from the person who made her.

7 hours ago, shaidien said:

The isa or whatever won't work for me I am oldrim so I got ugly bad nif glowy boxes instead of her. The reason I say bodies are trash is no anus no new hdt bones not even full vagina bones as well as old pe xml,s. The fix is mostliky replace her body as its trash anyway. The problem is only with that follower I wont fix or have anything to do with someone's mod that is behind a paywall you are on your own on fixing her best thing I can tell you is ask for help from the person who made her.

As I said, I'm on oldrim too, and don't get any issues with glowy boxes.

The bones are part of the skeleton and don't come with the bodies so not sure how they can be missing bones if they don't have a skeleton.

Did you get the same issue with the HDT after load?

Can you list some of the new bodies that are good?

Is clams of skyrim good?

I like clams of skyrim but I don't like the body or breast jiggle,  I want to use clams of skyrim with CBBE body with the texture I already have for the cbbe body (different texture then the one that comes with CBBE).  Can you help with this?

Bone nodes are on every body nif in game.  It's what you move everything with. Open the nif in nifscope and look. Iinfact most smp nifs have the full skeleton in the nif along with the new bones they are using for said nif. Like boobs ass vagina buthole mouth hands feet if you don't have any bone nodes then you cant play any animations that need them bones as well as no working vagina. I adjusted that body in blender adding buthole bones and it works pretty well for that kind of body but it will never look as good as full smp 2.75 for test. Forget pe go smp it's way better for collision. 

2 hours ago, shaidien said:

Bone nodes are on every body nif in game.  It's what you move everything with. Open the nif in nifscope and look. Iinfact most smp nifs have the full skeleton in the nif along with the new bones they are using for said nif. Like boobs ass vagina buthole mouth hands feet if you don't have any bone nodes then you cant play any animations that need them bones as well as no working vagina. I adjusted that body in blender adding buthole bones and it works pretty well for that kind of body but it will never look as good as full smp 2.75 for test. Forget pe go smp it's way better for collision. 

Thanks for the reply, but you didn't answer all of my questions from the previous post.  Also how do I switch from pe to smp?  Isn't HDT better then all of them or does that refer to physics in general?

Why do you need a skeleton mod if the bones are in the nif file?

Is the only purpose of body slide to fit outfits to bodies or is it somehow needed to apply physics as well in some cases?

It is clothing and bodies basically stuf you want on sliders. As well as making new bones and weight paint them as well and I use fbx to export from blender and use OS to turn them back into nif form. I will try to make a tutorial soon explaining how to use free to all software to make skyrim nifs that can be inserted into skyrim as well as a step by step instructions on making new bones for xml controllers. 

8 hours ago, shaidien said:

It is clothing and bodies basically stuf you want on sliders. As well as making new bones and weight paint them as well and I use fbx to export from blender and use OS to turn them back into nif form. I will try to make a tutorial soon explaining how to use free to all software to make skyrim nifs that can be inserted into skyrim as well as a step by step instructions on making new bones for xml controllers. 

That's great.

Can you list some of the new bodies that are good?

Is clams of skyrim good?

Is all in one hdt animated pussy 4.0 good?

I like clams of skyrim but I don't like the body or breast jiggle,  I want to use clams of skyrim with CBBE body with the texture I already have for the cbbe body (different texture then the one that comes with CBBE).  Can you help with this?

Just make sure to keep the second texture from the top. Keep the 3 others from what you all ready use. How ever neather of those bodies are the best not by a long shot. Any of the hdt bodies are fine tell you do sex then the bodies you mentioned just won't work no were as good as the newest bodies. Look for full smp 2.75 or best version you can find. I believe cosio to be a cbbe derivative and that it has the extra shapes needed for collision to work for smp and smp is the only hdt that has a future so ditch the old pe stuf and go smp for everything but hair so you don't need to use wigs for smp cant work on the hair inless it's a wig or best just to use pe on hair and smp wigs for your followers. 

6 hours ago, shaidien said:

Just make sure to keep the second texture from the top. Keep the 3 others from what you all ready use. How ever neather of those bodies are the best not by a long shot. Any of the hdt bodies are fine tell you do sex then the bodies you mentioned just won't work no were as good as the newest bodies. Look for full smp 2.75 or best version you can find. I believe cosio to be a cbbe derivative and that it has the extra shapes needed for collision to work for smp and smp is the only hdt that has a future so ditch the old pe stuf and go smp for everything but hair so you don't need to use wigs for smp cant work on the hair inless it's a wig or best just to use pe on hair and smp wigs for your followers. 

I have never seen smp 2.75 mentioned before, how do you know if a standalone follower is smp 2.75?

What is smp stand for and what does pe stand for?

Yes if you want out the box working then go for cosio or cbbe or try the uunpspecial. I think cbbe or cosio are all clams of skyrim or ini or outi any of the all in ones. If you want to use top of the line you need to be ready to do way more than you appear to be doing now. I dont mind pointing to the good stuff but draw the line at doing it for you. Smp is the best hdt system but it requires a lot of work and love but is worth it. Pe is usually working right out of the box but is not getting updated any more so it's going to stay the way it is now. Any of this realclones and or full smp body for test is the better bodies but are only smp and if you want pe then you will need to make it your self. 

On 7/13/2019 at 7:24 PM, shaidien said:

Yes if you want out the box working then go for cosio or cbbe or try the uunpspecial. I think cbbe or cosio are all clams of skyrim or ini or outi any of the all in ones. If you want to use top of the line you need to be ready to do way more than you appear to be doing now. I dont mind pointing to the good stuff but draw the line at doing it for you. Smp is the best hdt system but it requires a lot of work and love but is worth it. Pe is usually working right out of the box but is not getting updated any more so it's going to stay the way it is now. Any of this realclones and or full smp body for test is the better bodies but are only smp and if you want pe then you will need to make it your self. 

You just said smp is the best so why would you go with pe?

What type of extra work do you need to do for smp?  Where do you even find smp bodies?

You got  smp working I thought. Pe with older all in one bodies work right out of the box no tinkering needed.  Smp is harder to get set up but once done the results are amazing. So you decide old and outdated its easer or new hotness harder for sure but you get what you're willing to put into it.

7 hours ago, shaidien said:

You got  smp working I thought. Pe with older all in one bodies work right out of the box no tinkering needed.  Smp is harder to get set up but once done the results are amazing. So you decide old and outdated its easer or new hotness harder for sure but you get what you're willing to put into it.

so what's the extra work for smp newest best?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/15/2019 at 12:20 PM, llvv11 said:

You just said smp is the best so why would you go with pe?

What type of extra work do you need to do for smp?  Where do you even find smp bodies?

Ah there is no place to get smp stuff, at least not on loverslab. We dont do such things here.

On 7/25/2019 at 12:50 AM, llvv11 said:

This is all great information but it doesn't help with the original issue of HDT necklace breaking for all followers once equipped on certain followers with certain custom bodies.

I have started to see this bug on other things that I made myself. In short I made a mod to place a custom outfit on all my followers giving them ontop of color matching pubes smp hair wigs. Now I believe it is unequiping them after I give them new clothes. Something to do with how you cant see the items that are in the npc,s outfit.  Posable cure remove item from outfit list and add it directly to there inventory. Comes with a drawback. They wont auto eq items sometimes that are not in there outfit but inventory instead. 

Posable fix for you open mod up in ck and delete the necklace from outfit list. You can look on her npc cheet to find the name of her outfit. Then once you know what to look for open up the outfits tab and find it. Open it up and shift delete on the necklace. DON'T FORGET TO MAKE A BACKUP.  You been warned. 

Hope this finally helped.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/14/2020 at 9:14 PM, Nessiah2014 said:

Anyone have the file for this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77815/? ?

Its been deleted and i'm unable find it anywhere.

Here's where I found it: https://towawot.blogspot.com/2016/07/hdt-invisibility-fix.html

File just in case there's a pandemic or something...

HdtInvisibilityFix_0_11_beta-77815-0-11beta.7z

Let me know if there's a more recent version.