So...Are we gonna get an updated Thor and/or Wonder Woman armor/clothes mod?

Guest alexia ravenwood

Guest alexia ravenwood

So we all know how awesome Thor is and even Wonder Woman. Here's the thing, Thor has been on fire since his first movie and all the others that came after. Thor Ragnarok is insane! Wonder Woman was good too. I would love to have his armor and Mjolnir in game. I know about the Heart of Thunder mod by OminousVoice However his last update was in 2013. I hope he updates it now with Thor Ragnarok being such a hit. If not I hope somebody can make a Skyrim translation of Thor's armors throughout all the movies, complete with full Bodyslide and HDT support for the females. That also goes for Wonder Woman. I would do it myself if I knew how, but with all these modders who KNOW how to do it, I'd rather just pay them for their service through Paypal. So I threw down the gauntlet, hopefully somebody runs with it.

post-356857-0-74468700-1509829456_thumb.jpg

post-356857-0-87021200-1509829469_thumb.jpg

I would do it myself if I knew how, but with all these modders who KNOW how to do it, I'd rather just pay them for their service through Paypal. So I threw down the gauntlet, hopefully somebody runs with it.

this is illegal on this website, to offer a payment is a heavy rule violation!

we are a free community here and thus all mods are free!

only Bethesda has the right to demand payment, otherwise it is a copyright infringement.

edit: just an example!  ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24722-sexiest-dance-mods-list-stripper-dance-etc/?p=1895898

I would do it myself if I knew how, but with all these modders who KNOW how to do it, I'd rather just pay them for their service through Paypal. So I threw down the gauntlet, hopefully somebody runs with it.

this is illegal on this website, to offer a payment is a heavy rule violation!

we are a free community here and thus all mods are free!

only Bethesda has the right to demand payment, otherwise it is a copyright infringement.

edit: just an example!  ;)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24722-sexiest-dance-mods-list-stripper-dance-etc/?p=1895898

I think they mean more like "I'd be happy to tip the person who makes it if it comes out well." They weren't saying "I want to pay for a mod and be the only person who can use it."

Guest alexia ravenwood

Oh yikes, sorry sorry, I totally didn't know paying for mods on LL was a violation. Won't happen again. But damn I want an awesome Thor/Wonder Woman mod!

Archived