All in one HDT animated pussy not working

dragontackle

hi there,

do you have a female player character ? does it work on it ? 

otherwise if you use mod organizer just put it at the bottom on the left side it should work then, and for other npc mods you will have to copy bodies,hands, feet from AIOAP to the correct folder of a follower mod.

Maybe try reinstalling it aand put it into bottom of your mod order on the left plane of MO, dont install replacers for followers from there it didnt work for me instead manually copy them as i stated above, if you use Nexus Mod manager i cant help you.

hi there,

do you have a female player character ? does it work on it ? 

otherwise if you use mod organizer just put it at the bottom on the left side it should work then, and for other npc mods you will have to copy bodies,hands, feet from AIOAP to the correct folder of a follower mod.

Maybe try reinstalling it aand put it into bottom of your mod order on the left plane of MO, dont install replacers for followers from there it didnt work for me instead manually copy them as i stated above, if you use Nexus Mod manager i cant help you.

Unfortunately i am using NMM

I had trouble getting AIOAP to work with NMM on a previous build as well.  Too much overwriting in the Data folder to be sure what the cause was...  I've recently switch to MO, on my current build, and while I don't have AIOAP on this build, I do a combination of Clams of Skyrim, Naturalistic HDT, and other things effectively all doing the same job.

There are two reasons I won't go back to using NMM from MO:

1. MO doesn't touch the Data folder - the user can install as many mods as the game will handle, all out of a virtual data folder.  Creating new profiles with different mod set-ups is simple, a few clicks and you're playing a completely different build, with different saves, etc.

2. I recently suffered a catastrophic Windows preview ring boot sector failure, rendering my OS unusable.  After re-installing windows on a new drive, I was able to move my Mod Organizer folders out of the old drive and simply point my new Mod Organizer set-up to them.  This had the effect of saving every one of my mods, installation order, ini files, saves, everything.  Once I re-downloaded Skyrim from Steam, I was back up and running without issues on the old save in about 30min.  NMM could never do that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2017 at 6:27 AM, AkiKay said:

Well. Ur not alone kinda. I cant even download it because Mega tells me my Hard Disk is full. And those darn Tutorials ain´t workin. I hope you can get it working. 

-Aki

Good news:I managed to get it working.

Bad news: I had to do a clean skyrim installation

Archived