4 hours ago, PointyWereWulf said:

Seeing more dicks in games instead of all the boob love would be a nice change. Not sure how Kenshi would handle it though, it's not exactly a pretty game. 

Agreed, But maybe, just Hive Princes should have a penis since only them impregnate the queen? Also Skeletons could have strap ons like FO4 Synth Strap-ons? Also, would be nice in the far future to add a mod that adds more "limbs" replacements :V

Won't have much time to do anything with Kenshi for the next few weeks. :(

Will still be playing with it at a slower pace. Updated the cannibal campfire to have lower research requirements.

- Added a pillory

-Added a toughness training machine. Up to level 90... (Is that too OP?)

All buildings should be researchable. Each have their own animations. Let me know if there are any issues.

* I haven't looked into how to do meshes. Been lazy. Used existing in game textures, so they may look a bit weird in parts. 

Spoiler

Cruel_Devices.jpg.438bc9750461b9d11f6f060d0d35bb48.jpg

Cannibal Cooking Fire.rar Pillory.rar Toughness Trainer.rar

On 3/23/2019 at 3:02 PM, Rogelio11 said:

you guys heard about Kenshi 2 lately? I have read the pc gamer article about it today lol 

Hopefully the new game will have more options then Kenshi.

Considering the original took something like a decade to finish, I doubt that I'll live long enough to see the release of Kenshi 2.  The dev either, for that matter.

5 hours ago, Rushded said:

Won't have much time to do anything with Kenshi for the next few weeks. :(

Will still be playing with it at a slower pace. Updated the cannibal campfire to have lower research requirements.

- Added a pillory

-Added a toughness training machine. Up to level 90... (Is that too OP?)

All buildings should be researchable. Each have their own animations. Let me know if there are any issues.

* I haven't looked into how to do meshes. Been lazy. Used existing in game textures, so they may look a bit weird in parts. 

Reveal hidden contents

Cruel_Devices.jpg.438bc9750461b9d11f6f060d0d35bb48.jpg

Cannibal Cooking Fire.rar 390.61 kB · 2 downloads Pillory.rar 856.83 kB · 2 downloads Toughness Trainer.rar 682.24 kB · 2 downloads

mind editing the toughness training machine to make it a max of maybe around 45? 90 does seem a bit OP in my opinion (granted that's just me so maybe don't edit it that's really up to you XD)

Looking into modifying the Hiver Queen's model, but I have no clue as to how I'm supposed to import her skeleton as well. I suppose I'm just going to have to make use of the blender template and use a stripped down version of the base female skeleton. I have no clue about how I'll get them to use the new skeleton file, or how to export it in a compatible format for Kenshi. I looked through a few of the tutorials/guides, but didn't see anything. If I missed anything in this thread, or someone else knows, I'd appreciate it.

Edit* I see how I'm supposed to export the skeleton

14 hours ago, AdmaDea said:

Looking into modifying the Hiver Queen's model, but I have no clue as to how I'm supposed to import her skeleton as well. I suppose I'm just going to have to make use of the blender template and use a stripped down version of the base female skeleton. I have no clue about how I'll get them to use the new skeleton file, or how to export it in a compatible format for Kenshi. I looked through a few of the tutorials/guides, but didn't see anything. If I missed anything in this thread, or someone else knows, I'd appreciate it.

Edit* I see how I'm supposed to export the skeleton

Every humanoid npc use the blender skeleton templates, you should have no problem ^^ Just don't strip down the skeleton if you can, can cause unstability issues.

I still have to figure out how to skin too, so I can't help you on this :/

Anyaways... Good luck m8 :v

1 minute ago, kadsend said:

Every humanoid npc use the blender skeleton templates, you should have no problem ^^ Just don't strip down the skeleton if you can, can cause unstability issues.

I still have to figure out how to skin too, so I can't help you on this :/

Anyaways... Good luck m8 :v

Ok, thanks. I had seen that the Hive Queen had it's own skeleton file in with the hive meshes, so I wasn't sure. That handles one of my bigger worries.

so wow this is the first time I've ever said anything on this forum, but this subject deeply interests me. I love the idea of Rushded's mods so far (the pillory and the Toughness Trainer, haven't tried out the cannibal cooking fire) but I didn't like that it was racially restricted, for one thing, so I went in and made an extra mod to add Hiver & Skeleton (yes even skeletons fight me).

I was also trying to add an edit for the Pillory mod so it didn't rely on gender for the animations and used a node placement function like the spooning camp bed mod, but there's a problem getting in the way. I have to change the animation directories, but it won't let me. Instead I keep getting a message that says

"You Idiot"

Files must be somewhere in the game data directory or in your mod directory

Nice of the thing to be calling me an idiot. Real smooth. Anyway, I tried moving the files around to the base ./mods/ directory, and I even tried to make a new blank animation and type in the directory, manually but none of it seemed to work. Any idea what the hell I'm doing wrong? Am I really that much of an idiot? I've been having an easy time with everything else...

[EDIT]

Also tried changing the folder permissions, that didn't seem to help either

[EDIT EDIT]

I figured it out. The directory was indeed incorrect, listing itself under 'TEST' rather than 'PILLORY'. All I had to do was change that.

With this knowledge I think I'm gonna go on and start making my own things. I have a couple ideas for bed animations. I just need to figure out how to get said animations exported from blender, since I found the addon for the meshes but not for the skeletons.

6 hours ago, ManyZucchini said:

With this knowledge I think I'm gonna go on and start making my own things. I have a couple ideas for bed animations. I just need to figure out how to get said animations exported from blender, since I found the addon for the meshes but not for the skeletons.

When you go to export the mesh, there should be a check box off to the side that says something like "export attached skeleton" or something. Check that, and you should be able to export your skeleton.

@ManyZucchini Sorry that I keep releasing mods with bugs. I feel bad man. Thanks for finding that for me. For the blender animations. Once you have the Kenshi OGRE plugin installed, you should have an export skeleton and export animation. Your blender has to be compatible with the ogre version. Blender 2.80 did not work for me. Blender 2.79, it showed up. Look forward to seeing what you do with it ^^

5.jpg.475d199eb23801e404bc64d71853a1a4.jpg

A bit slow to post, but here's the updated Toughness trainer. Max level 45.

Tested these mods on a fresh Kenshi install and it all looks to be working ok. Please let me know if it still doesn't work for you, or if you think there's anything that could be better.

Pillory.v02.rar Toughness_Trainer.v02.rar Cannibal_Cooking_Campfire.v02.rar

43 minutes ago, Kargrin said:

It is possible to make, let's say, a specific bed with an unique animation? Lets say a tier 3 luxury bed with bonus regeneratio, and animation that plays only for that bed,

Yes. All furniture can have a specific anim that will play when used.

51 minutes ago, Rubaybonıgnıg said:

İs the bouncing boobs mod still working? if so is it compatible with fully nüde mods? thanks for help ın advance.

I run a full nude mod (females only sadly cause male ones haven't been made other then a Ken doll one so where is the fun in that?)

the bouncing boobs mod seems to still work just make sure to have it lower in the mod load order then the nude mod

13 hours ago, Sosina said:

which means you COULD probably make a bed that has one person tied to it and the second person mercilessly fucking their brains out. just a thought

though I have no clue how hard that would actually be to implement

Not really.

Furniture can have only a single "user" and the animation is for a single actor.

Synchronizing 2 actors on a furniture looks like not really supported by the game.

then how was the spooning mod done?

also I believe people have made a martial arts training mat that can have 1 or 2 people using it at a time (and they spar each other I think, at least that's what they said in the mod info on steam)

6 hours ago, Sosina said:

also I believe people have made a martial arts training mat that can have 1 or 2 people using it at a time (and they spar each other I think, at least that's what they said in the mod info on steam)

Can you share a link to that fully nüde mod you have? Im usıng the one from nexus which is just a data replacer not a mod that i can enable in the Mods tab.

4 hours ago, Rubaybonıgnıg said:

Can you share a link to that fully nüde mod you have? Im usıng the one from nexus which is just a data replacer not a mod that i can enable in the Mods tab.

oh so am I actually, as it's a replacer it should work with the bouncing boobs mod

sorry for my miss speak about the replacer

12 hours ago, Sosina said:

the martial arts mod's training mat doesn't require two people, its basically a training dummy with a rug model that allows more than one person to train on it, i imagine the spooning mod works the same way

So yeah. I'm back here, I believe the modelling is almost done. I decided to make every change in the model and the backe the textures in dds from zbrush.... way easier

So, here is the final-ish female body small preview:

Only one pic right now, just saying that I didn't stop working on this :V (damn college taking all my time ;-;)

Untitledddd.png.80c2d8560d1dd4ebf1b1ed004de0a18d.png

2 hours ago, kadsend said:

So yeah. I'm back here, I believe the modelling is almost done. I decided to make every change in the model and the backe the textures in dds from zbrush.... way easier

So, here is the final-ish female body small preview:

Only one pic right now, just saying that I didn't stop working on this :V (damn college taking all my time ;-;)

Reveal hidden contents

Untitledddd.png.80c2d8560d1dd4ebf1b1ed004de0a18d.png

very nice work, I can't wait to see how it progresses (and maybe more pictures about the progress but only if you have the time of course)