Naked Character Creation

Hey all,

Hoping you can help me. Came to from a break to start Modding Skyrim LE again, and remember having a mod that made the character nude during character creation, hoping to find it again but am unable to do so. Currently using Racemenu and CBBE if that matters in any way.

Thanks in advance.

Hey all,

Hoping you can help me. Came to from a break to start Modding Skyrim LE again, and remember having a mod that made the character nude during character creation, hoping to find it again but am unable to do so. Currently using Racemenu and CBBE if that matters in any way.

Thanks in advance.

If you are using Vanilla start, why not just console "showracemenu" once you are in the fort (right after choosing to follow Ralof or Hadvar)?

Or in Alternative Start - Live Another Life, you could exit character creator while in the cell.. remove your character's clothes... and then console "showracemenu" and work on the rest of your character?

i guess that's slightly less inconvenient than what you want, but it's not so bad.. that's what i've always done anyways. Hehehhe.

Actually you can just type this in the console as well while in race menu. Type player.unequipitem 3c9fe and it takes your outfit off and this is with the Alternative Start - Live Another Life.

The only problem i get sometimes with this code is that the CBBE sider isn't there sometimes for me and I have to type showracemenu to get CBBE slider back. But if you don't have a problem on your end with the CBBE slider that console code is good as well. I found that code when i was surfing the web trying to fix another issue with skyrim that i was having.

Hey all,

Thanks in advance.

Actually you can just type this in the console as well. Type player.unequipitem 3c9fe and it takes the your outfit off and this is with the Alternative Start - Live Another Life.

The only problem i get sometimes with this code is that the CBBE sider isn't there sometimes for me and I have to type showracemenu to get CBBE slider back. But if you don't have a problem on your end with the CBBE slider that console code is good as well. I found that code when i was surfing the web trying to fix another issue with skyrim that i was having.

You can open the console while the race menu / character creation screen is open and select yourself with the mouse, or prid 14 (I think, whatever the player code is).

player.removeallitems if you can't select yourself or PRID doesn't work removes your rags, and since you don't have anything else doesn't affect anything.

@karlpaws, Thank you for that I was trying to tell Verkan about typing the codes while in racemenu and noticed I made a error in my post leaving that part out about typing the code while in racemenu.

Sorry for asking this... A lot of this stuff is above my head. What is prid or prid 14 is that a code?

I get a laugh attack when I all that read!  :lol:  :lol: 
How often do Her create a new character?
every 1-2 hours or what, I maybe every few months.
if I create a new character, then I replace the Prisoner Chlotes beforehand with a naked body.
I rename femalebody_0.nif and _1.nif in prisonerclothes_f_0.nif and _f_1.nif, then I copy these two files in the appropriate folder.

installation path: meshes\clothes\prisoner\

reset again after the creation everything.  ;)

or you use such a mod  :)

https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/14385-3-1333593764.jpg

@karlpaws, Thank you for that I was trying to tell Verkan about typing the codes while in racemenu and noticed I made a error in my post leaving that part out about typing the code while in racemenu.

Sorry for asking this... A lot of this stuff is above my head. What is prid or prid 14 is that a code?

Prid is a command to select an actor by id which you can find by selecting the NPC in the console (say on an old save before they get killed by a vampire and then raised, so you can't select the corpse and resurrect them) or if you want to select a remote NPC and move them to you like a quest NPC that's fallen through the world or gotten lost somehow.

Usually the NPC id is 8 characters long, but the vast majority of vanilla NPC start with 3-4 0's and those can be skipped. So the player might be 00000014... or something like that.  The UESP wiki lists the IDs for all of the NPCs.

Archived