4Play v1.0.....Where is it?

VonHelton

I asked vinfamy Sent Yesterday, 04:34 PM

making the world horny again!

Contributor
PipPipPipPipPip
2,534 posts
I did all my parts for it, still waiting for Jaam to finish his parts. He unfortunately doesn't have too much time so progress is slow, but his part is 70% done.
Fallout 4: Community Patch  | Control Panel | Violate | Prostitution | Dongs of Fallout | Animated Fannies | Diverse Bodies | Vanilla Fudge | Family Planning | Autonomy | Kidnapped | Devious Merchants | Mindless Sex

Fallout 4 Support: Installation Guide | Problem Diagnosis | Suggestion Box | Modders' Tutorial

Special Edition: SexLab Light | MatchMaker | Pleasure | Creature Schlongs | Development | Conversion | Installation

Skyrim: Dovahkiin's Infamy | Kidnapped | Drunk | Pleasure | Privacy | The Book of Sex

Feel free to do whatever you want with all my mods and their sources, as long as the content you end up producing is completely legal. No need to ask me for any permission.

So you're impatient and you decide to create a completely useless thread to do what?  Bitch about folks giving up their free time to make a mod not working fast enough?

Absolutely fucking brilliant.  Yep.  Hats off to you for that one.  Real motivator.

Use the pinned development thread if you absolutely can't stop yourself from asking for a status update:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/76258-four-play-framework-development-thread/

Archived