Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

5 hours ago, woterwoterwoterson said:

Hey guys, how yall doing?
can someone help me decypher what mods are causing my game to crash?
decided to install a bunch of mods recently and they started to conflict with each other :(
i'm new to the game (two days only), if someone could help me i would be 100% grateful ^^ 

image.png

image.png

image.png

Might not help but do you have ghastriv's modified exe?

6 hours ago, Imphy24 said:

It's hard to tell. Does a black screen with some info appears when your game crash? An option I can think about is that Lustier Lair might be incompatible with some others mods on the list, since LL itself brings a whole bunch of modifications. I doubt skins are the problem.

From now on you should try the mods one by one, it is the safest way to figure out problems and that everything works as it should

I'll try that 😮
hope it works

7 hours ago, niknerozz said:

@woterwoterwoterson

Try deactivate both Lustiest Lair and start new game. See if the game crash without it. 

If it still does, try deactivate mods one by one (if possible but you can do three by three for sanity sake). 

Also, in main menu, arrangement matter. Highest mods will have highest priority. 
think that mods that should have highest priority are: Lustiest Lair and Expanded Better Trinkets above it, Journal Compatibility. 

I recommend to add mod one by one. Tedious, it is - but it can clarify which mods is usable/compatible. 

thx, i'll try that

49 minutes ago, woterwoterwoterson said:

OK i tried it and now it works!
but the problem is now that i cant click in the supplies because they don't have any picture to click, how can i fix this?

This one im not so sure. 
Either Lustiest Lair (this is a major mods - it's common to be incompatible) or  the way you install NSFW supplies - everything (this mods don't have project.xml). I never use other installer to install mods. 

NSFW supplies - everything instruction said you need to replace the original files.
If you don't want to replace original folder, put the panels folder inside the Alcore's supplies into mods that has project.xml AND NO modsfile.txt. 

1 hour ago, niknerozz said:

This one im not so sure. 
Either Lustiest Lair (this is a major mods - it's common to be incompatible) or  the way you install NSFW supplies - everything (this mods don't have project.xml). I never use other installer to install mods. 

NSFW supplies - everything instruction said you need to replace the original files.
If you don't want to replace original folder, put the panels folder inside the Alcore's supplies into mods that has project.xml AND NO modsfile.txt. 

Ok, i got some help from a few friends online but now i have another problem
now the LLE works and everything is fine
but the game still crashes when i open the store for some reason
idk how i made the LLE mod work but the game not, but i'm doing progress i guess XD

This is my current playset 

image.png.439340bfa8b5f6120e759e5e34488c44.pngimage.png.6fd56d0397798a3defa56c849ea4ed69.pngimage.png.0b738b464206c1a5b796a3fb97683d5a.png

One step backwards for one step forward :(

14 hours ago, woterwoterwoterson said:

Hey guys, how yall doing?
can someone help me decypher what mods are causing my game to crash?
decided to install a bunch of mods recently and they started to conflict with each other :(
i'm new to the game (two days only), if someone could help me i would be 100% grateful ^^

Turn them off one at a time until it stops crashing.

Do it in groups to narrow it down so it doesn't take as long.

1 hour ago, Fasterflight225 said:

Turn them off one at a time until it stops crashing.

Do it in groups to narrow it down so it doesn't take as long.

Already got the modlist working
 however, after going into a mission and well, having the option to buy stuff from the shopkeeper
all goes blank and when i reset the game it crashes.
all mods that does some type of overhaul doesnt work for some reason, even though they are supposed to be fine 

i'm not one to usually request something, typically i just vibe and let others do their thing. but as a lover of kobolds, i LOVE the new 3.0 Gem Hunter 2.0 looks weird, i mean i like thicc girls but the look off to me, but the new way 3.0 is is amazing, however i've seen they dont intend to do nsfw anymore and wondered if anyone was thinking of doing so with it.

sorry if i'm out of place, but i was just curious.

On 3/16/2024 at 1:51 PM, Modhun7er said:

does anyone have the gem hunter nsfw skin file?

It used to be on steam but i dont see it anywhere i think it got nuked when the gem hunter got its 3.0 update

here the link if you can find a way to grab it

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2968538581

NM just found it under nexus version in Optional files

https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1566?tab=files

Seem's to have been set to hidden, any chance you could drop the files here?

6 hours ago, woterwoterwoterson said:

Already got the modlist working
 however, after going into a mission and well, having the option to buy stuff from the shopkeeper
all goes blank and when i reset the game it crashes.
all mods that does some type of overhaul doesnt work for some reason, even though they are supposed to be fine 

Try start a new save without mods and see if the problem persist. 

The Soothsayer Class Mod.zip

"One of Madwomen was knockout, captured alive and delivered into Sanitarium in Hamlet, where she received help and effective therapy - which restored her shattered mind into some ... acceptable level of madness and stability"

preview_icon.png.c8fceba4d232660584c503b9df1e2be1.png

So - its now up to your choice - get rid of her like from the spent torch (may be even kill?), imprison in Sanitarium cell forever as danger, useless and unrecoverable Mad, or try to help in further restoration of her condition and probably even befriending with her in future

soothsayer.sprite.camp4.png.908cf18dc416e2dfcbb4cd924214cc23.png

Reskin (and rebalance) for "Soothsayer" class with amazing enemy "Madwoman" reskin from our beloved friend Xelsword

Animations for "idle" and "walk" were provided by darkwerr this time - smooth, cool-looking, immersive and sexy, as usual from him

Spoiler

1.gif.2e70d0d6fe6e8cc7398f77859374fc52.gif2.gif.efa0f81cf771c45503c659f3c59fcb92.gif3.gif.70dcadddd7958bf458df61ed806044a0.gif

I made 6 skin variants for class as usual (NSFW SFW "Clothed" (original Xel) "Topless" (my mild-mix variant between "Clothed" and "Nude") and "Nude" (original Xel), 3 "shadow" ("A" "B" "C") 3 "visible" ("D" "E" "F") for each)

"Topless" is also possible to use for Madman enemy as well - since i didnt change titles too much and didnt change "skel|atlas" files at all for those - just use them for enemy by replacing and renaming where will be need to do that, all fully compatible here with original Xel enemy skin replacer

Also did pretty big rebalance for her original "basis" class ("Soothsayer") as well - so she now will be much more interesting and unique to play with, same time being properly utility-usefull, immersive and fitting her enemy counterpart in nature, numbers, abilities and in-game|lore appearence

She may be not the strongest one, but unique and interesting to play with for sure, with some unique utility for her class as well) (and cute and sexy in addition too, ofcource :)))

Hope you will find (or at least try to find) a nishe for her in your roster and your party))

Also made a LOT of localisation fixes for her affliction strings (in original it was like 90% of "blue text", "shame for lasiness by original author" i guess :))) - from testing during few hours testing with her in-game i didnt encounter that i miss anything after this fixing, but if i still missed some and you will spot any "blue text" issue in-game - let me know, please, i will catch and fix it later too

Also removed her original Town Event (set "reach 9000 week" condition) - reverse it into "0-20 week" if you will want her event in your own game, easy edit in Notepad of 1 number

Also - be very carefull with her stress - her mind is still very fragile, and if she will reach "100 stress" - she will be afflicted with her class unique affliction - "Psyhosis", which is pretty much breaking her just restored mind again and in fact making her enemy Madwoman, almost like "5th enemy in battle", just placed between your party where you obviously cannt target her, and it will be very difficult and challenging to keep her alive, your party alive, and help her to restore again))

So - try to handle her stress, protect her and keep her fragile just restored mind safe enough from horrors))

Original mods and materials i used for that edit -

Skin - amazing Madwoman skin replacer from our belowed and only Xelsword https://www.patreon.com/xelswordart https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1722

Class - The Soothsayer class by LokiLaufey https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1834134425

And as i said already - standalone huge thank for darkwerr - for those cool, smooth and sexy animations for her "walk" and "idle", made by him from absolute zero

Hope you will enjoy her company a lot and will be able to handle her "madnening surprises" and to befriending with her ... and will not abuse fact that she is in straitjacket ;) ... at least not too much and not without her agreement (im sure she is into that stuff but only with her trustworthy "REALLY CLOSE friends" ;)))

Cheers)

Cheers.png.c1e4f1e0c2366343ada86c4e10abe654.png

Examples, as usual - "A" (shadow eyes clothed) "B" (shadow eyes topless) "F" (visible eyes nude) folders, rest is mix of those 3

Spoiler

preview_icon.png.c8fceba4d232660584c503b9df1e2be1.png

soothsayer_guild_header.png.538a55cf057496b7915f6a51f13fadc3.png

soothsayer_portrait_roster.png.bf82ac6998cc0d3a2507302d356d3638.png soothsayer_portrait_roster(2).png.0a805c6bf01af3b0a5ec25380cd7e13e.png

1.gif.2e70d0d6fe6e8cc7398f77859374fc52.gif2.gif.efa0f81cf771c45503c659f3c59fcb92.gif3.gif.70dcadddd7958bf458df61ed806044a0.gif

soothsayer.sprite.afflicted(3).thumb.png.b2aec9ae8e1dbd72813a0a1c8b8b3685.pngsoothsayer.sprite.afflicted(2).thumb.png.30e15f59b7d78e709db75fd1d5616e69.pngsoothsayer.sprite.afflicted.thumb.png.6c043d38794d5aa0ec500f52126a5c86.png

madman.sprite.defend(3).png.332fd0b9915969eab0a802acb05ac6bc.pngmadman.sprite.defend(2).png.c1b6de6548cd02a9293dac9167122672.pngmadman.sprite.defend.png.80d99d61ab523dc8e1b8f550e5916492.png

soothsayer.sprite.camp(3).png.5d666bffce254c3004fadc8b0c912762.png

soothsayer.sprite.camp(2).png.e16b2766a624d57d675d6ee0de302398.png

soothsayer.sprite_camp.png.d20ca323a6f855491f32d392e59d87df.png

soothsayer.sprite.investigate(3).png.64ce9cbc456d23e056a267dd5f13fe39.png

soothsayer.sprite.investigate(2).png.2ca14497c30b3c69a428329dfbffff89.png

soothsayer.sprite.investigate.png.2d85031d31f5f14ac69dde02ec42a797.png

madman.sprite.attack_shout(3).png.f08a91f8bfbb57ebc29cdfef724e4279.png

madman.sprite.attack_shout(2).png.ccf6d0965f8f66b931a112a90e5ae521.png

madman.sprite.attack_shout.png.e380987dd7aa5e5d85f79260889015a3.png

madman.sprite.attack_point(3).png.593981c712932297905753d0ce62c268.png

madman.sprite.attack_point(2).png.0e147e49b5c7aa5d36f22136cc516a80.png

madman.sprite.attack_point.png.06f0ba254e9e4a0c79de41cb85b66136.png

The Soothsayer Class Mod.zip

Edited by Fnakasjg
12 hours ago, kordreu said:
I found some problems.

The mod I'm using is this:

The Eternal.zip 	63.15 MB · 7 downloads  

Can anyone help me? to fix this

image.png

The reason why I have this problem is that the program cannot find the skin of this mod. 

Maybe you should check if the aim file in mod-hero is complete, or if the picture is correct.

I know another situation where your game is out of memory and it needs a patch.

2 hours ago, sageone123 said:

The reason why I have this problem is that the program cannot find the skin of this mod. 

Maybe you should check if the aim file in mod-hero is complete, or if the picture is correct.

Actually it's more than that. It's either that the files are in the wrong place or compressed incorrectly. Basically do a search on the steam forums for White Box/White Boxing and look for an old post by scorpeodaevan. It explains it quite well. In the meantime here's a more recent post on the matter.

Most programs have trouble with png files. Photoshop, serif, paint, all do not handle png very well.

There are two fixes:
1. There is a file called "SuperPing" I believe it is called that. That is a plug in for photoshop to allow png files to be saved properly.

2. When I make my images I open them in Gimp, which handles png correctly on export. Open the original file, then open your edited file, and copy yours over the original, export it and check all boxes in Gimp, and name/save your file as you wish. White lines/boxes will be gone.

From what I remember, you need to keep the original file open while you save the new file over it (it's a trick in Gimp). I seem to remember needing to unselect 2 of the options during saving (or all but 2 - I can't remember which).

9 hours ago, sageone123 said:

Actually yes - i encountered similar problem (with appearing of white|black empty squares instead of textures) when my mod list became too big at some point few years ago, helped easy thing to add "-disable_monster_pre_loading" into game starting icon - its really helping game when you have a lot of mods, since now game starting to load only things it need at the moment, not trying to load everything and going out of memory bcs a lot of mods and bad core engine

On 3/20/2024 at 1:07 PM, woterwoterwoterson said:

Ok, i got some help from a few friends online but now i have another problem
now the LLE works and everything is fine
but the game still crashes when i open the store for some reason
idk how i made the LLE mod work but the game not, but i'm doing progress i guess XD

This is my current playset 

image.png.439340bfa8b5f6120e759e5e34488c44.pngimage.png.6fd56d0397798a3defa56c849ea4ed69.pngimage.png.0b738b464206c1a5b796a3fb97683d5a.png

One step backwards for one step forward :(

well for starters you might want to update ll:e to 1.3.

probably add the provision expansion mod too, too many items on that screen tend to bug it out without it.

not sure if this will work but my general load order is something like

1 mafe patch
2 gameplay tweaks
3 reskins
4 ll:e patch 1.3
5 ll:e 1.3
6 custom classes
7 clair journal compatability fix

hope this helps

33 minutes ago, Alborguini said:

can someone tell me what mod is this on of the blue haired girl with horns? and where i can find it?

image.png.83b7b4ee050206183198f4ee1905ff10.png

Flowery Poet class, from Deovolente https://www.patreon.com/GhastRiv/posts

If you take a couple of minutes, you will find it in this very thread, someone shared a couple of months ago. Also, Fnak ported and edited the fox form into another class. Dan also did some palettes. Everything can be found in this thread.

Edited by Imphy24