Darkest Dungeon Erotic Mods

Are there any good sexy reskins of the Arbalest? I'd rather they not be outright lewd, which is why I'm avoiding Xelsword's for this playthrough, but I'm making a point of using nice-looking characters for all the female classes. So far I used ZIMIK's replacers for the Vestal, Plague Doctor and Shieldbreaker, Grave Robber Arina from Anaertailin, the Musketeer rework + skin from Anaertailin, and the Blazing Lord classic Hellion skin (although I'm waiting for ZIMIK's version of that, too), but there seem to be absolutely no decent Arbalest sexy girl skins... I mean, there's Wo-Class, but... an Abyss ship from Kancolle isn't quite what I had in mind ahahaha.

6 hours ago, Lucifeller said:

Are there any good sexy reskins of the Arbalest? I'd rather they not be outright lewd, which is why I'm avoiding Xelsword's for this playthrough, but I'm making a point of using nice-looking characters for all the female classes. So far I used ZIMIK's replacers for the Vestal, Plague Doctor and Shieldbreaker, Grave Robber Arina from Anaertailin, the Musketeer rework + skin from Anaertailin, and the Blazing Lord classic Hellion skin (although I'm waiting for ZIMIK's version of that, too), but there seem to be absolutely no decent Arbalest sexy girl skins... I mean, there's Wo-Class, but... an Abyss ship from Kancolle isn't quite what I had in mind ahahaha.

What about the G41 arbalest skin from anaertalin? That's a pretty good one, and since you have the other anaertalin skins, I think it would fit in well enough!

So I thought the hangman was cool and all but most enemies in my game are either monster girls or futas. Here is a fairly simple .png edit I made with an AI with inpainting. Turns the hangman into a hangwoman. It is far from perfect but looks good enough. 

Can link it once I finish making the corpse etc.

Spoiler

image.gif.9bb5f6c53c1ffaa0ac1478665e090a85.gifimage.gif.be07c81e5a171a90b9168bbde17a56c0.gifimage.gif.7caab04516e928be75e7806d9cf81182.gif

Edited by Smutmancer
gifs not working
On 4/10/2024 at 1:58 PM, SOBER97 said:

Who has this mod. The original author seems to have deleted it. I can barely find it。

Lewd Vestal

vestal.sprite.attack_heal.png

vestal.sprite.camp.png

vestal.sprite.defend.png

I managed to find the nexus mod id of the deleted mod and make a working link to download it: https://www.nexusmods.com/Core/Libs/Common/Widgets/DownloadPopUp?id=6331&game_id=804

Here you go !

Edit: The mod seems to have received an update before being deleted, you can replace 6331 with 6332 in the url to get the more recent one.

Edited by Crepon
On 4/12/2024 at 8:03 AM, Tinyhouse said:

Does anyone have the original file for gem hunter 2.0? seems noone archived it

Using the trick Crepon used above, I managed to find the download link for Gem Hunter 2.0 on Nexus. If it had any optional files you could probably find those as well using the same trick, but you'd have to track down their respective file ids. Thankfully, a zip of the NSFW skin was posted earlier on 399 by Moonpanzor so that's already accounted for.  https://www.nexusmods.com/darkestdungeon/mods/1566?tab=files&file_id=6236

On 3/22/2024 at 5:51 AM, Balgin said:

Actually it's more than that. It's either that the files are in the wrong place or compressed incorrectly. Basically do a search on the steam forums for White Box/White Boxing and look for an old post by scorpeodaevan. It explains it quite well. In the meantime here's a more recent post on the matter.

From what I remember, you need to keep the original file open while you save the new file over it (it's a trick in Gimp). I seem to remember needing to unselect 2 of the options during saving (or all but 2 - I can't remember which).

I'm gonna add something of my own here: If you've been fucking around with replacing a base class with another class's anim files (which that post seems like it was?), it might be an issue with the .skel files mapped into the wrong place too. Basically, just because you've changed the file names of the pngs in heroes/vestal/vestal_A/anim doesn't mean the skel in heroes/vestal/anim are mapped to the corrected names.

I had the same issue with replacing the musketeer, and changing the heroes/musketeer/musketeer_A/anim files back from (example) musketeer.sprite.point to deovolente.sprite.SK1 fixed my issues.

On 3/17/2024 at 10:34 PM, Fnakasjg said:

Its ZIMIC Man-At-Arms reskin, released and avaliable already now in "beta version" on his Patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=51337317 (by the way, from expirience of his other previous skins - when those skins going into "beta" in his Patreon - he usually already will not update|edit those further too much any way, or even (very ofthen) will not edit them further at all and its can be counted as "final version" forever)

I also already decided|planned and "added into queue" to do reskin with that skin for one of another standalone classes to have this hottie in my game, as usual pattern for most of upcoming ZIMIC skins (with NSFW reskin variant addition|expansion too, as usual too ;)))

Also already decided|planned to do for her proper "walk" animation (original is sort of "lasy|woody" - will polish that and make proper|sexy-looking, as she is deserving, hopefully now i can do that and know how to do that) and add some "juicy proper immersive boob jiggles" as well for all 3 animations ("walk" "idle" "combat", as she is deserving as well))

It will be not right at present moment, but in not far future - info 146%) (ofcource if i will be not dead, as usual :))

Will not release it on LL public page "free-share" until original ZIMIC release on Steam ofcource since we conversated and agreement about that with him previously

But it will be ready and exist even before public share from my side (since i will use it myself in my own game even if will be not shared into public yet by reason above)

And also probably i will not mind to share it in private message with anyone if someone will ask directly for it "just for personal in-game usage" ... you got the idea "how to get it earlier" i guess :))

hello, may i have that 2 skins of jester and man at arms from zimik?? could u pm me please :D

Hey guys, since the free release of Zimik's beautiful Shieldbreaker skin over on the steam workshop, I think it's okay for me to share with you my personal edit of the mod.
Hope you'll enjoy my "hidden eye" color palette extension of the nsfw edit made by @sageone123. The edit also comes with a few minor changes to match my preferences.

The mod replace slot A with the original sfw skin with hidden eyes.
Slot B contains the nsfw edit by sageone123 with hidden eyes too.
Slots C to F contains 4 additional color variants of the nsfw skin.

The PSD files are available somewhere in one of the slot directory so you can mix and match the skin, cloth & hair colors to you liking. Don't hesitate do delete them from the mod folder too, these are rather heavy files.

preview_icon.png.381b27519ceaca46d6b78b94ea6a5bd9.png

Zimik's_Shieldbreaker_Palette+_[No Eyes][NSFW].zip

Edited by Crepon
3 hours ago, Crepon said:

Hey guys, since the free release of Zimik's beautiful Shieldbreaker skin over on the steam workshop, I think it's okay for me to share with you my personal edit of the mod.
Hope you'll enjoy my "hidden eye" color palette extension of the nsfw edit made by @sageone123. The edit also comes with a few minor changes to match my preferences.

The PSD files are available somewhere in one of the slot directory so you can mix and match the skin, cloth & hair colors to you liking. Don't hesitate do delete them from the mod folder too, these are rather heavy files.

Zimik's_Shieldbreaker_Palette+_[No Eyes][NSFW].zip 139.72 MB · 24 downloads

For original color you did only "shadow eyes" edit, or polished zones around nipples too? Guess questioning is faster than download and match myself))

Additional colors looking cool, even if me myself in my game will stick with original one any way)

Edited by Fnakasjg
2 hours ago, Fnakasjg said:

For original color you did only "shadow eyes" edit, or polished zones around nipples too? Guess questioning is faster than download and match myself))

Additional colors looking cool, even if me myself in my game will stick with original one any way)

I didn't tracked down all the changes I made as it mostly happened on the fly as I was making all the masking on each sprite. But for the most part, what i can remember is that:

- I slightly changed the nipples color for a more desaturated one, matching the lips color.

- I removed some sketching "support lines" that were still there.

- I cleaned out a few blurry area around the added nipples (even tho there are still a bit here and there).

- I removed a few bits of the top cloths that weren't totally cleaned out in the nsfw original edit.

- I got ride of a weird overlapping of the spear with the waist on one of the attack sprite (can't remember which one it was).

- I took the initiative of revealing the pussy on some attack sprites + the combat animation.

(i'm not a fine 2d artist so I leave the pussy edits on a separate layer in the psd files so it can be toggled off if you don't like it, you may have to fiddle a bit with the color masks tho if you want to do it for the alt color skins).

All these changes were made for both the vanilla nsfw and the recolors (the sfw one is really just a "shadow eyes" edit).

Edited by Crepon
8 hours ago, Crepon said:

Zimik's_Shieldbreaker_Palette+_[No Eyes][NSFW].zip 139.72 MB · 47 downloads

You did a great job man.

I changed the vanilla walk and idle animations, I split the vanilla breasts separately to better animate the breasts.

So she is incompatible with the sfw vanilla version. I don't know if you noticed this.

2 hours ago, sageone123 said:

You did a great job man.

I changed the vanilla walk and idle animations, I split the vanilla breasts separately to better animate the breasts.

So she is incompatible with the sfw vanilla version. I don't know if you noticed this.

You mean you already did animation edit in your NSFW folder? Will take a look, i was thought that i will be need to do it myself, may be you already did it good enough for my taste so here will be no need too 

Edited by Fnakasjg
3 hours ago, sageone123 said:

You did a great job man.

Actually I remapped your edits on the original one so that it stays compatible with the sfw model, tho I'm considering reverting this and use your animations edit, or simply release a patch mod containing just the skel, atlas and the few sprites impacted. I'll look into it tonight.